Continued from 2007 ... GO DOW GO!!

IMG_0961.jpeg

There coming in full force today …. :eek:

Damn it , thought i was done paying for the hospital the last time and just got another 150$ bill thats thru the insurance !
Bit check this out ,,l this is what the Ambulance actually charges $1666.37 , notice anything uhg! I should have called UBER LOL
The sixes got in there!!! At least you are only owing 150 - negotiate it I've done that lol

Here is a question i cant seem to get a answer for about wash sells . Maybe the Queen of DD can find this answer lol.

If I sell a entire position at a loss or that has red lots in it .. Would I get a wash sale if i buy back in immediately or before the specified time of a wash sale ??
Hahahaha!!! I think that's what I'm trying to figure out myself!!! lol
I got out and three were in the red the rest all green and the history didn't show any as a wash. I used lifo

Could the people at the brokerage answer that i wonder. I don't have to worry about it at this point but i do want to know! I'll see what i can dig up

The sixes got in there!!! At least you are only owing 150 - negotiate it I've done that lol
I intend to lol .. already tried through the insurance .. but they cant ,, waiting for the actual bill and calling them next !

Hahahaha!!! I think that's what I'm trying to figure out myself!!! lol
I got out and three were in the red the rest all green and the history didn't show any as a wash. I used lifo
The wash happens when you buy back in without waiting the required amount of time set in the rule … but selling all I cant find the answer if it will give a wash , i cant see how it would but would prefer to know forsure .

I intend to lol .. already tried through the insurance .. but they cant ,, waiting for the actual bill and calling them next !
Yes! It's always worth a try! Senior discount, AAA, AARP, annyone hahahaha

Could the people at the brokerage answer that i wonder. I don't have to worry about it at this point but i do want to know! I'll see what i can dig up
They should know ,, but some reps , well enough said hahaha

The wash happens when you buy back in without waiting the required amount of time set in the rule … but selling all I cant find the answer if it will give a wash , i cant see how it would but would prefer to know forsure .
Same!

Im not a member of any of those … ill call the county billing when the bill gets here

I always try to save a buck lagit style that is .
Just got my cell phone case that had no warranty or guarantee that was 2 years old replaced for free from walmart online . It came in a few days from the vendor

Well the wash sale is very complex so nothing I've looked at is a simple answer :eek: i May pop into a tax office and see what they say

If you are uninsured medically and maybe others .. they bill everyone on the insurance rates anyway .. to save money you have to call on every bill they send you and tell them your not insured and pay out of pocket .. you get discounted and save a good amount of money .. one biller cut the cost 40% others maybe 10, 15 or 20% but they all cut the amount for out of pocket payers .. that appears to be something nobody knows . I found out from a biller early when I called to find out what the heck the bill was for lol .

Well the wash sale is very complex so nothing I've looked at is a simple answer :eek: i May pop into a tax office and see what they say
I understand the wash sale except for if you sell a full position and close it . I avoid wash sales like the plague lol

going down like an elevator
Tech stocks did .. got slammed hard ,, especially NVDA , AVGO .

CORZ appears to be done .. got upto 9.20 and slammed back down over and over and really took it a minute before close ..

an entry point on nvda maybe about 115 which is still much higher than pre split announcement

Dont marry yourself to a stock ..
i think it drops further that that .. ts down in AH 1.33 now

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back