Continued from 2007 ... GO DOW GO!!

At least Impulled some decent profits in the last few days

CMG is a dog food stand now .. nice ER beat and it drops like a turd especially on a massive market increase ..

CRWD is showing a little gain today .. but their are Gremlins still in the news and maybe ongoing for a while .. still a buy op IMO .. It will rise to the occasion !

MMM finally showing a nice gain on ER beat .. I bought in when the pandemic started … MASKS were huge with the N95 and cheaper masks around the world and made by MMM . IT DIDNT MOVE , THE DAMN THING just TWIDDLED IT’s DIDDLE until now ! I know only hold a position on 1 account and it’s very close that I may sell it all . I only have 1 high ( my 1st buy) buy lot left in the red that needs to go green .. div isn’t to bad .

At least Impulled some decent profits in the last few days

CMG is a dog food stand now .. nice ER beat and it drops like a turd especially on a massive market increase ..
Now it's where it was pre split announcement back in february - looks like the increase of almost a thiu a share was on the hype? All i can figure

MMM finally showing a nice gain on ER beat .. I bought in when the pandemic started … MASKS were huge with the N95 and cheaper masks around the world and made by MMM . IT DIDNT MOVE , THE DAMN THING just TWIDDLED IT’s DIDDLE until now ! I know only hold a position on 1 account and it’s very close that I may sell it all . I only have 1 high ( my 1st buy) buy lot left in the red that needs to go green .. div isn’t to bad .
Before they all run back to the tech stocks

Will,the market hold the gains today going minutes into close lol .. my guess a lot of profit taking EOD will bring it down to earth .
Long boring summer it looks like then after election maybe some good movement again

My long term prediction is Bitcoin will become the new gold and the change will be finished -

Long boring summer it looks like then after election maybe some good movement again
Can’t predict anything especially with this election and last ..Those investors will,come up with Some BS to play manipulation games ,, business as usual

Now it's where it was pre split announcement back in february - looks like the increase of almost a thiu a share was on the hype? All i can figure
Doesn’t explain that ER was good beat and yet on a day that the market sky rockets CMG drops under 50 … from what I’ve been reading other goodies saying that it may see 30 .. Ofcourse I take what goodness say with less than a grain of salt lol

But wait ,, yesterday read those investors were CLAWING BACK Now lol..
Those articles disgust me after seeing them contradict themselves one after the other. Plus they pitch the companies they work closely with

It's not on the up and up for sure

Doesn’t explain that ER was good beat and yet on a day that the market sky rockets CMG drops under 50 … from what I’ve been reading other goodies saying that it may see 30 .. Ofcourse I take what goodness say with less than a grain of salt lol
The earnings are past tense right? So going forward i think people are spending less on feeding their fat faces lol - other garbage i read said the investors are targeting the areas that reduced interest will benefit the most when the rates start dropping? But I can see I have zero idea from day to day what makes the market swing like it does so it's got to be what happens in the inside circles that control it. Whoda guessed!! lol

The earnings are past tense right? So going forward i think people are spending less on feeding their fat faces lol - other garbage i read said the investors are targeting the areas that reduced interest will benefit the most when the rates start dropping? But I can see I have zero idea from day to day what makes the market swing like it does so it's got to be what happens in the inside circles that control it. Whoda guessed!! lol
There is more than meets the eye with CMG behind the scenes without a doubt .. Several of the bigs are and have been involved with this stock for a good while .. manipulation is massive and against the retailers . Even with company buy backs the stock dropps on good earnings .. That in itself makes zero sense and leaves it to manipulation ..HEDGIES !

Take a look at the Sec. earnings filing and see if you can find a real reason the stock dropped lol

MMM rocked in the last 15 minutes and I was able to sell 8 of the 10 high cost shares on my other account … made for a decent profit taking day with portfolio gaining back some .. I put back over 3k more in the last 3 days to play with now … I want to see more legs from now on lol

Or buy a lifetime supply of M&M’s lol

Look at BRK -a … what Imsaid about buying 1 share yesterday ..
2 days could of should of and WOULD OF made you about 12k lol

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back