Continued from 2007 ... GO DOW GO!!

Ofcourse I forgot the buying and selling part lol flipping reloading and flipping again when possible .. I did a 24 hour limit trade attempt the other night .. bought 1 making 3 lowered avg and put all three up for sale with a highball sell @16.33 … it missed buy 1 penny lol .. the 24 hour trading s odd pops and drops maybe 1 time then settles in at the low end .. It dropped down to 15.97 which is a buy op .. the thing is the volume ids very low and in that case was 17 … f I can catch the rocket for the sale and catch the falling knife as it hits the bottom .. that money in the bank .. I’ll keep playing it and see what happens .. that was my original thought for grabbing RYDL or possibly QYLD to test the 24 hour trading ..
And the spreads are larger in those hours if that factors in - 17 volume could make that hard to catch let us know!!

Last edited:
that's one good thing with TSLA, NVDA, CORZ and all the big ones there great volume in the AH and PM

that's one good thing with TSLA, NVDA, CORZ and all the big ones there great volume in the AH and PM
Different animals all 3 and now where near a ETF like RYLD !

Oh right that i get i was meaning the volume
Yes …volume is a key indicator to look for .. but it has already moved the stock rocket before you can get in or out lol
Have a burger lol

Never mind slow mind figure it out lol …

This is RYLD price action in 24 hour trading on Rob-in-thehood tonight ..
IMG_1115.jpeg

Looks like an amusement park ride!

I think That's the movement you mentioned - a couple good ones then pretty stable ...

The 50 and 200 fairly even which is why it's fairly low risk - just observing out loud lol lol

I read the robinhood article about Andrew Left. Geeeez the price of TSLA and NVDA was way down there. Those who just held and did nothing would have made gobs in the last six years.

Looks like an amusement park ride!

I think That's the movement you mentioned - a couple good ones then pretty stable ...

The 50 and 200 fairly even which is why it's fairly low risk - just observing out loud lol lol
Yes that’s what I’m seeing on the 24 hour trading .. it’s like 1 pop and 1 drop then sets in

I read the robinhood article about Andrew Left. Geeeez the price of TSLA and NVDA was way down there. Those who just held and did nothing would have made gobs in the last six years.
I have held and sold some for a long time .. made good money and holding the post splits at a low cost avg. long
I have never not owned some since the IPO times

Looks like the boats sailing away on RYLD ..PRICE KEEPS GOING HIGHT ! I’ll most likely have to raise my buy range before it goes over my cost avg. the op to me is something I can’t pass up .. I will now look at anything under 17$ per share .. I’m about to open another RYLD POSITION ON ANOTHER BROKER to ride for divs and growth ..

Possible do the same with QYLD .. ON THAT ACCOUNT ALSO

AAPL appears to be a great day trade flip for a few weeks now .. buy after the close and or into the open .. I tried this morning on open . It was red and as it has been doing turns green .. then mostly has gone red minutes before the close ..
It seems an easy few dollars profit based on just 1 share flip .

Better joint the CRWD before it’s to late

I think you bought a poison Buritto CMG WENT UP ABOUT THAT MUCH LOL

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back