Continued from 2007 ... GO DOW GO!!

Going for RYLD @16.15 … want to bet it won’t fill lol

Curious - what the benefit of using multiple brokerages?

NVDA looks like a good flip it's been dipping under 112 then up a few then back - earnings are in august

Probably not because you're waiting hahaha
Nope .. the price stays mostly in a shallow range and still has pandemic recovery going forward ..It’s doing just that now

NVDA looks like a good flip it's been dipping under 112 then up a few then back - earnings are in august
Flips are when filled turn around immediately and sell using limit orders ..
day trades are buy on what you think is the low am and sell no matter up or down buy the close ,, win or loose .
Swing trade is buying based on charts patterns and selling on the up based on charts pattern.. Takes more time and days and prefer to make a specific set % gain for profits ..
long is more of a buy and forget , decent companies for Divs and growth ,, mostly large and mega caps .

That what I have in my game plan depending on the day week month and year.

Volume isn’t a key factor IMO its a tool used to gauge the days trading .. the only time it shows me to jump on something is when there is a large volume increase and buy before the fact so to say or dump if need be so to say .. no real golden rule ..

CRWD is an extremely important service and large .. no way it doesn’t recover .. internet security buy bad actors is their business at the top of the scale

Or should I say the top of the food chain

Earnings T-TH and Fed this week so it will be interesting!

Flips are when filled turn around immediately and sell using limit orders ..
day trades are buy on what you think is the low am and sell no matter up or down buy the close ,, win or loose .
Swing trade is buying based on charts patterns and selling on the up based on charts pattern.. Takes more time and days and prefer to make a specific set % gain for profits ..
long is more of a buy and forget , decent companies for Divs and growth ,, mostly large and mega caps .

That what I have in my game plan depending on the day week month and year.
Nice!

lol! I might just do that someday and only green sauce!! It will take off like rocket! Hahahaha
Oh f you do take activated charcoal pills before you eat it the poison ! Lol

Earnings T-TH and Fed this week so it will be interesting!
I’ll take it T-TH is AT&T ,, My boats been full for decades .. it’s a pain in the Ask .. but had it long enough Ive been in good profits for years .. and the price finally started moving lol

Market s being a HO Down today ,down , up, down blah blah .. buy ops are good .

I would have lost my bet on RYLD … IT DID FILL @16.15 and is @16.14 now .. might add couple more on my Axos account … I limit all positions to a max of 5 shares on it and take cash only from Divs .. I’ll be ready to cash out another 25$ after divs payout next month lol and transfer to my high interest bank accounts for later investments .

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back