Go away Scoobert!! I need a Right Bumper cover in any color. Black preferred!!

VENOMOUS1 RACING

Has Left the Room - Banned from VTCOA!
Reaction score
I need a right rear bumper cover like Scooby! Mine has been damaged from the jump when I bought the truck and never got around to replacing it. Mine is black BUT any color will work as I am a painter. Thanks in advance guys!:rock:

Have you tried ebay or other places online yet, might get lucky and find a cheap one.

have your tried x2builders.com yet?

scoobert said:
yeah that place is a ripoff.
try $375!!!!!

x1000 i tried to buy the whole body kit they wanted $3500 they told me it was like $3680 at the dealer wit 10% off i was like so its used!!!!!!

daytonahemi08 said:
x1000 i tried to buy the whole body kit they wanted $3500 they told me it was like $3680 at the dealer wit 10% off i was like so its used!!!!!!

for 10 grand more you could buy a 10.........

daytonahemi08 said:
i prefer the v8 rumble thank you :p

It does sound good, to bad it's slow:aetsch: I would take the sound of my 10 with cutouts any day over a little rumble sound:rock:

05QCSRT10 said:
It does sound good, to bad it's slow:aetsch: I would take the sound of my 10 with cutouts any day over a little rumble sound:rock:

MAYBE STOCK BUT IT MATTERS HOW DEEP UR POCKETS ARE :rock:

daytonahemi08 said:

& the service manual says don't reuse them once removed:D

500snakz said:
Scoobert needs much more then a bumper cover.Try shock treatment.

i'm a fan of Thorazine:vollkommenauf: :vollkommenauf: :vollkommenauf: :vollkommenauf: :vollkommenauf:

ZCx said:
i'm a fan of Thorazine:vollkommenauf: :vollkommenauf: :vollkommenauf: :vollkommenauf: :vollkommenauf:
thorazine.jpg

05QCSRT10 said:
Hey Hey Hey! Your not allowed to talk young man! trying to sell your qc for a friggin moustang. Keep that truck off ebay ;) :D

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back