Go away Scoobert!! I need a Right Bumper cover in any color. Black preferred!!

05QCSRT10 said:
Do you only have the 2 mods listed in your sig?

naw i have more just dont feel like listing them i have a hypertech program witch sucks i have the powerwire witch idk if it works mini spool in the rear end, transgo shift kit, msd 8.5 wires,90mm throttle body,hederman headers,slp pulley, wat wats in my sig and a 150 shot this is wat i really have :) i just put the nitrious on so idk wat it runs wit it my fastest time was a 14.1 wat is urs

daytonahemi08 said:
naw i have more just dont feel like listing them i have a hypertech program witch sucks i have the powerwire witch idk if it works mini spool in the rear end, transgo shift kit, msd 8.5 wires,90mm throttle body,hederman headers,slp pulley, wat wats in my sig and a 150 shot this is wat i really have :) i just put the nitrious on so idk wat it runs wit it my fastest time was a 14.1 wat is urs

I've never taken mine to the track, because I just got it about 5 months ago and the track has been closed most of that time. Plus, it's over an hour away, so I haven't had time to go out there yet. But, it better be in the low-mid 13's when I do.

we are compareing a 4yr old truck to a 2010 model?? stock for stock a 06 hemi had 345HP, the same year 10 505....i wonder who wins...you're all idiots if you believe otherwise..the new shit will ALWAYS be faster then the previous models

daytonahemi08 said:

mines faster with less mods and base HP

05QCSRT10 said:
I've never taken mine to the track, because I just got it about 5 months ago and the track has been closed most of that time. Plus, it's over an hour away, so I haven't had time to go out there yet. But, it better be in the low-mid 13's when I do.

im thinkin high 13s if all you have is a tune and your tires are not goin to help get some slicks then you will be movin :rock:

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back