Go away Scoobert!! I need a Right Bumper cover in any color. Black preferred!!

daytonahemi08 said:
O GUESS YOU HAVENT SEEN THE THREAD I HAVE EVERYTHING HE HAS PLUS A 200 SHOT OF SPRAY

YOU DON'T HAVE TO YELL. I still can't find that thread. At least mine still looks better inside and out, and handles better:aetsch: :aetsch: How much coin have you put into your truck?

05QCSRT10 said:
YOU DON'T HAVE TO YELL. I still can't find that thread. At least mine still looks better inside and out, and handles better:aetsch: :aetsch: How much coin have you put into your truck?

on looks that ur opinion cuz mine looks nice inside and out my bezel is orange to match my truck not silver you know like urs :aetsch: and i got about 6000 in it i do the labor my self

daytonahemi08 said:
on looks that ur opinion cuz mine looks nice inside and out my bezel is orange to match my truck not silver you know like urs :aetsch: and i got about 6000 in it i do the labor my self

I'm sure 95% of people would agree with me on the looks thing. Anyway, wheres the thread at?

scoobert said:
wanna see a hemi in action? watch the good the bad and the ugly by jeremy clarkson
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8098450185420129625#

jump to 54:45 to see your hemi....

Jeremy Clarkson is so f*cking annoying, did he seriously compare a pickup to an Ariel Atom??? WTF???? He left out a few things in the comparison too.

Towing~

dodge-8K+

Atom-0

Seating Capacity~

Dodge-5 or 6 (depending on interior options)

Atom-2

Base Price~

Dodge-25K?

Atom- 65K

Payload capacity~

Dodge- 1,500+

Atom- 0

Not to mention the atom doesn't have A/C, heat, windshield, doors, radio, ECT.....

05QCSRT10 said:
Jeremy Clarkson is so f*cking annoying, did he seriously compare a pickup to an Ariel Atom??? WTF???? He left out a few things in the comparison too.

Towing~

dodge-8K+

Atom-0

Seating Capacity~

Dodge-5 or 6 (depending on interior options)

Atom-2

Base Price~

Dodge-25K?

Atom- 65K

Payload capacity~

Dodge- 1,500+

Atom- 0

Not to mention the atom doesn't have A/C, heat, windshield, doors, radio, ECT.....

they were talking about performance. and i dont believe europe makes a full size truck. the atom also beat the viper.
and jeremy clarkson is awesome!

scoobert said:
they were talking about performance. and i dont believe europe makes a full size truck. the atom also beat the viper.
and jeremy clarkson is awesome!

Of course the atom beat the viper........you know why??? Because the atom weights 1,005lbs and the viper weights 3,411lbs!!!!!!!! USE YOUR BRAIN BEFORE POSTING STUPID SHIT LIKE THAT!!!!!!!

BTW, Jeremy can take his British ass and go jump off a cliff!!!!

05QCSRT10 said:
Of course the atom beat the viper........you know why??? Because the atom weights 1,005lbs and the viper weights 3,411lbs!!!!!!!! USE YOUR BRAIN BEFORE POSTING STUPID SHIT LIKE THAT!!!!!!!

BTW, Jeremy can take his British ass and go jump off a cliff!!!!

you sure seem grumpy. your boyfriend break up with you?

How did this become a HEMI bashing thread anyway? I've seen some pretty nasty HEMIs. OSO has a new HEMI sitting in his garage that should have most 10 believers feeling nervous. My HEMI is bone stock down to the oil and air filters yet it's quicker than my 10. Sure there's a huge difference in weight but the 10 has more horses. Personaly I have respect for HEMIs because they have tremendous potential. :dontknow: But that's just me.

Venom Power said:
How did this become a HEMI bashing thread anyway? I've seen some pretty nasty HEMIs. OSO has a new HEMI sitting in his garage that should have most 10 believers feeling nervous. My HEMI is bone stock down to the oil and air filters yet it's quicker than my 10. Sure there's a huge difference in weight but the 10 has more horses. Personaly I have respect for HEMIs because they have tremendous potential. :dontknow: But that's just me.
I was talkin to a customer yesterday with a 426 NA Hemi, putting down 520 to the wheels. He just got bzck from bradenton, He won the hemi shootout. The car sound sick as hell :rock: :rock:

daytonahemi08 said:
yes!!!!!!!

I know right.....I mean there almost the same...... All they have is a different front bumper, rear bumper, hood, doors, wheels, tires, seats, steering wheel, and dashboard......But I mean there almost the same.:stupid:

BTW, you never responded to my question in the other thread.....You said your truck has everything OSO's has plus a 200 shot. Then in your youtube video you left a comment a week ago and said you only have bolts. Which one is it?

05QCSRT10 said:
I know right.....I mean there almost the same...... All they have is a different front bumper, rear bumper, hood, doors, wheels, tires, seats, steering wheel, and dashboard......But I mean there almost the same.:stupid:

BTW, you never responded to my question in the other thread.....You said your truck has everything OSO's has plus a 200 shot. Then in your youtube video you left a comment a week ago and said you only have bolts. Which one is it?

yup all of it is the same wit very slight diffrences o ya i just have bolt ons :D

thanks for watchin my vids :)

daytonahemi08 said:
yup all of it is the same wit very slight diffrences o ya i just have bolt ons :D

thanks for watchin my vids :)

Do you only have the 2 mods listed in your sig?

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back