JULY 2024 TOTM - 2005ViperRam!!!

2005ViperRam for TOTM??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Okay!!! Let's wrap this months TOTM contest up!!

We have two 2005 QC's this month, and one owner! that in itself is a first time event! A two fer! Should be Trucks of the month! Lol

It's been an interesting run! Our two contenders as their owner @2005ViperRam has stated in various threads - are both being worked on simultaneously. The Silver truck was bought as a donor for the black one. Then he decided to fix them both! What a project! and Our black contender seems to be in the lead as to being "ready" first.

For those who may not have followed along this far, there are several threads that explain the work and the Issues/fixes/challenges encountered so far during the rebuild of both of our contenders front ends!

These two trucks have the tightest nuts, straightest bolts and cleanest holes around!
Right on the buttonhead

Congratulations @2005ViperRam for gold and silver Victories . Keep up the good work and don’t over torque those nuts .

Now it’s time to begin the august TOTM..

Could Oldcoat enter the contest with the ugly headlight 2006 :D

There are many possibilities for this months TOTM

Thank you for votes everyone.
Yesterday I took the calipers to the powder
coater, since the sand blaster guy was done with them. I should have them back on Aug 15th.
Kind-of at a standstill until then. The only thing I can do now is take off the valve covers and have the sand blasted and powder coated. They are in rough shape.

coater, since the sand blaster guy was done with them. I should have them back on Aug 15th.
Kind-of at a standstill until then. The only thing I can do now is take off the valve covers and have the sand blasted and powder coated. They are in rough shape.
Nice!

While you wait, you can scour every nook and cranny for that elusive engine number!! Hahahaha

Who knows what else you will find in there! Lol

Getter done and let’s see before and after pics

Back