JULY 2024 TOTM - 2005ViperRam!!!

2005ViperRam for TOTM??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is from the Viper car Forum but maybe it applies. I'm just getting warmed up so more may follow - hahahaha B5FEB47A-5D76-4994-A76C-B353DE5A32F3.jpeg

I’m on another , NON lifetime drug for the enlarged Lymph nodes that were found about 7 months ago in my abdomen.. I hounded the damn doctors and finally something to try again ..
Holly crap I look up evey med they give me .. this one is called Methypredniolone ,,, bet you can’t say that 3 times real fast lol..

The drugs that interact with and the side effects made me go back and talk to the Pharmacist about taking the stuff .. I already have things n the side effects list .. Heart related crap and I take BP med and blood thinner .. do Doctors know what the heck their scribing to people .. my specific blood thinner i on the list ..

The pharmacist said it (“SHOULD” not be a problem considering I’ll only be taking it for a week “ ) ..

I’m on another , NON lifetime drug for the enlarged Lymph nodes that were found about 7 months ago in my abdomen.. I hounded the damn doctors and finally something to try again ..
Holly crap I look up evey med they give me .. this one is called Methypredniolone ,,, bet you can’t say that 3 times real fast lol..

The drugs that interact with and the side effects made me go back and talk to the Pharmacist about taking the stuff .. I already have things n the side effects list .. Heart related crap and I take BP med and blood thinner .. do Doctors know what the heck their scribing to people .. my specific blood thinner i on the list ..

The pharmacist said it (“SHOULD” not be a problem considering I’ll only be taking it for a week “ ) ..
Geeez I honestly don't think they look! They should at least advise patient that they know and they feel it's okay for the situation being prescribed. Otherwise one must wonder!

This is from the Viper car Forum but maybe it applies. I'm just getting warmed up so more may follow - hahahaha View attachment 67054
Interesting ,, It appears it does relate to the build date from what he’s said .. could this be something that could give the 10’s a production line order .. doubt it but hey anything can happen .

Geeez I honestly don't think they look! They should at least advise patient that they know and they feel it's okay for the situation being prescribed. Otherwise one must wonder!
They are supposed to know what the drugs are and the risks from what I understand.. but seems they dont explain any risk to the patient ..Just dole out the drugs .

They are supposed to know what the drugs are and the risks from what I understand.. but seems they dont explain any risk to the patient ..Just dole out the drugs .
That's what I'm sayin - but they don't seem to let the patient know why or what they are prescribing and the interaction with the other meds THEY prescribe :eek::confused:

I forgot what I'm looking for!! I'll have to read through the thread again and see what it is I'm in search of lol - :eek: Scary I know

Decoding the engine number?

Locating the engine number?

Hahahaha!! I'm slipping

I forgot what I'm looking for!! I'll have to read through the thread again and see what it is I'm in search of lol - :eek: Scary I know
The engine numbers

Ok ,, it’s a new month ! Time for the Next nominations for the TOTM …….

Wondering about the @Kiwi SRT10’s new paint job progress ?
1722884482485.jpeg

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back