NA 12.49 run

VENOMOUS1 RACING

Has Left the Room - Banned from VTCOA!
Reaction score
Found footage another member took and I thought I'd post for your entertainment pleasure :rock::burnout:

[ame]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lXjFbZUPM4U[/ame]

Your close, very close. But not close enough!:D

Nice run. Give some details please.:rock:

Your close, very close. But not close enough!:D

Nice run. Give some details please.:rock:

100% stock internals, all seats, doors (lol) slicks/skinnies, 600ft DA,
6 speed conversion, bolt ons, 100% N.A., no spare, or bumpers, battery relocated, our prototype traction system, and driver mod ;)

12.18 is freaking fast in a quadcab.... nice driving.

Thank man! I'm still stoked about it but more stoked about getting an 11.9 if the stars align. 111,000 mile engine that's 100% stock internally, no boost, no nitrous, just go fast bolt ons and a t56. I have my 4 stock doors, all seats, tailgate, and fenders ;):rock:

Come on now, that doesnt matter

Anyways, great driving and time! looking forward to your next outing. Can you post the time slip? Id like to see other things on the slip.

I'll see if I can find it. Why doesn't stock internals matter? I'm proud that I'm doing this with no head mods, cam swap, and on an engine that's been to the track more times than I can remember. I think that's a feat! :rock:

Why doesn't stock internals matter?
Because forged internals dont add power. It just lets a greater power level live longer and/or hold it longer. There are things like piston type that can change compression ratio which does add more power but that also doesnt mean a forged bottom end. And you should be proud. That's quicker than a lot of lighter RC 10's.

Thanks for posting the slip. truck's set up is working great for such little mph and a low e/t like that. And good job not worrying about your r/t. I do the same.

Last edited:
Because forged internals dont add power. It just lets a greater power level live longer and/or hold it longer. There are things like piston type that can change compression ration which does add more power but that also doesnt mean a forged bottom end. And you should be proud. That's quicker than a lot of lighter RC 10's.

Thanks for posting the slip. truck's set up is working great for such little mph and a low e/t like that.:rock:

Lol, I'm not talking only about piston and compression ratio, but rather about stock camshaft, stock heads, stock rockers, crank, etc ;)
Thanks for the love bro. Most of the L crowd hates me but has respect at the same time. Great rivalry :burnout:

I understand. I just like to point it out when people say stock block. It's like when we race atv/dirtbikes and they say they have a jet kit lol.

I am not part of that cocky lightning crowd. I'm part of the "my truck is still on jack stands since august" crowd sir.:goodnight:

I'll see if I can find it. Why doesn't stock internals matter? I'm proud that I'm doing this with no head mods, cam swap, and on an engine that's been to the track more times than I can remember. I think that's a feat! :rock:

I agree ........ and it's impressive !!!

Good job Scott, hope to meet in person on Friday, April 4th. Pm me your phone number please.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back