throttle blade shaft

There are some dealerships here in Phoenix that claim to have a Viper expert qualified to work on our engines, but I only know of one in the whole state. He owns a Viper car & a Viper truck & races them. Be careful of the "Qualified Experts".

There are some dealerships here in Phoenix that claim to have a Viper expert qualified to work on our engines, but I only know of one in the whole state. He owns a Viper car & a Viper truck & races them. Be careful of the "Qualified Experts".

Yep, there are posers everywhere.

Install was fairly straight forward.

Had to use my tap and clean up the threads for the TPS sensor and enlarge the bolt holes slightly but all is well.

Love the improved throttle response. Some slight throttle stickage. Going to reset the IAC again to see if that makes a difference.

Thanks Tony. You have great products.

Enlarge the boltholes?

Yeah. I could not get the more than 2 of the bolts to bolt to the intake manifold.

So I took my drill and enlarged the holes to match the diameter of the factory TB holes. Then, the JTSVP TB bolted right on.

:dontknow:

Love the underhood bling though

Yeah. I could not get the more than 2 of the bolts to bolt to the intake manifold.

So I took my drill and enlarged the holes to match the diameter of the factory TB holes. Then, the JTSVP TB bolted right on.

:dontknow:

Love the underhood bling though

you're not supposed to do that it comes with new bolts the OEM ones do not fit

its no surprise that 50% of these trucks are finger fucked by some guy that wanted to learn a little something...It takes away faith that there are good used performance cars and trucks out there to be had...

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back