What pets do you have

This place is a personal zoo! No land required!! Hahahaha!

Stella will make beautiful luggage some day
Yes this place has had many zoo members over the years ..

Sounds like a fun pet no doubt .. I think she’s eating the acorns to ingest the tanning to make here leather high quality and prepping to the taxidermist or a future pair of pig leather shoes or belt in here next life .. Just don’t put an apple in her mouth on the dining room table lol .. Yes Imcan have a sick sense of humor ,,, but I’m not the one that started those things .. All J/king ! If I had the land I would have a personal zoo …
I hear you, life is way too short to be serious. Yes a personal zoo love it.

I had two pet desert tortoises when I was a kid - can't have them now days without a permit. Out west they were mostly stopped by freeway fences and the ravens and crows peck their shells open and eat them!!!

They would be better off as pets

I haven't seen a tortoise in decades :confused: so beautiful

F7A1658D-C9EE-45DC-92A2-4F4F38FD53C2.jpeg

Last edited:
Haven't seen one of these in decades eitherE727A1FA-746E-4D2D-8C59-96800729BCAB.jpeg

We don’t see many things like that around Florida .. Just birds, gators , rabbit’s,tree frogs and toads with and occasional black racer snake , pigmy rattlesnake , coral and king snakes , maybe a raccoon .. the rest and worst are the No-Seeum nats and the state bird (mosquito) ! Plus the smallest ants in the world that invade your house ! But just to top it all off Mother Nature peeing on everything every day To make rainbows lol .

COME ONE COME ALL TO PARADISE !

In Va. as kids we did have Box Turtles and would use moms fingernail paint to tattoo them with outright and there names lol

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back