Where can I purchase a Metric Adjustable Open End Wrench?

Btw, I just took my LCA back to the machine shop. They pressed the bushing in too far.

My recommendation is to measure the inside distance between the metal-to-metal on the two sets of bushing. The correct distance is 8 1/4 inch. They had them at 8 inch. The LCA would not budge that mere 1/4 inch, thus would not fit.

Luckily, I bought two spare sets of LCA, which I had powered coated for both trucks. The old (non powdercoated one) that was on the truck that I removed yesterday was available that I could measure and physically show them the difference.

Beleieve me, you can’t move the bushing 1/4 inch without a machine shop doing it.
This is good to know!! Hopefully saving someone else the trouble. Can let the machinist know up front

ill stick up for you ,, we all know spellcheck has been taken over by AI and changes word after the post is made .
Diango was always playing the grammar god hahaha… thats what happens when you live in the most Liberal area in Cali.. hahaha !
Censorship is all over spellcheck .. when you type shit dose it spell shot most of the time . How many simple spelled words does spellcheck doesn't seem to have a simple correct word to replace it . So in the manner of speaking , I like Patatoes , eat my Tomatoes potato , Patata and I don't tye my Crocs and this conversation is a nw tye ,, 2 ,to ,too and ain’t is a word for the last 50 years … lol

No, I had trouble tieing my shoe when I was a kid living in England. But I had no problem tyeing it.

Maybe a round of "Up Yours" is in order??
That is the appropriate reply hahaha

Great video!
The only thing I didn’t like is he used channel locks instead of an actual wrench. Maybe he didn’t have that handy dandy metric opened end wrench, lol.
I never even thought of using a cable tie. Thank God you said that. Luckily to, AutoZone loans a free tool that fits the inner tie rod nut. What’s weird is the wrench size is 28.4 for that inside nut. I’ve never heard of a measurement like that.
I watched several vids and they seems to prefer channel locks hahaha when they could have just bought one of those inexpensive metric crescent wrenches

ill stick up for you ,, we all know spellcheck has been taken over by AI and changes word after the post is made .
Diango was always playing the grammar god hahaha… thats what happens when you live in the most Liberal area in Cali.. hahaha !
Censorship is all over spellcheck .. when you type shit dose it spell shot most of the time . How many simple spelled words does spellcheck doesn't seem to have a simple correct word to replace it . So in the manner of speaking , I like Patatoes , eat my Tomatoes potato , Patata and I don't tye my Crocs and this conversation is a nw tye ,, 2 ,to ,too and ain’t is a word for the last 50 years … lol
It must be the cracker sandwich talking!!! And I ain't shottin ya! Lol lol

It must be the cracker sandwich talking!!! And I ain't shottin ya! Lol lol
Exactly , maybe all the wheat had mold on it and caused hallucinations.. but it was really good lol

if you remember Mikey - TheSickness - from days gone by - this will make you laugh your arse off! :eek: :D
Mikey’s insanity will never be surpassed or his feet lol

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back