East Coast GTG part Duex!!

amoparman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have some free time coming up the end of Sept and want to know if anyone would like to do a gtg either in southern VA or northern NC. I know we have a few members around here now, so how about it?

I'll have a gtg with myself if I must, but would rather meet up with some others from the group.

mmmmtouque, how about it?

Stretch

if i am in town and my truck is ready....count me in....btw i just came up from Norfolk....i was working on a couple of units down there...

jrgnd said:
if i am in town and my truck is ready....count me in....btw i just came up from Norfolk....i was working on a couple of units down there...

Great to hear from you. So you were here and didn't look me up? I'm crushed..:( :D I hope you get your truck back by then.

Stretch

Im game , im in Fredericksburg, about hour south of DC

Viper7777 said:
Im game , im in Fredericksburg, about hour south of DC

and it took you 1 1/2 hrs to get to MIR? It take's me a 1 hr from Fairfax?

amoparman said:
Great to hear from you. So you were here and didn't look me up? I'm crushed..:( :D I hope you get your truck back by then.

Stretch

Sorry bud...I was swamped......probably will head back down there tomorrow...

jrgnd said:
Sorry bud...I was swamped......probably will head back down there tomorrow...

No problem, I totally understan!:D

All,
I'm looking at the 30th or 31st of Sept. Sat or Sun. We have two Hooters in Hampton area and a couple down in VA Beach. Or, we can meet anywhere else that you want. There is a pretty good cruise in at Jenro's pub on Sat nights. Not sure how far into the fall they meet up though.

Stretch

jrgnd said:
and it took you 1 1/2 hrs to get to MIR? It take's me a 1 hr from Fairfax?

Well actually longer for my friends they live in dale city, so they left on that Friday and went the long way up 495 i told them not to do it, and the paid the price for siting in traffic lol.

Me and my girlfriend left, we are about 10 miles north of Fredericksburg and it took about hour and half, coarse i was going the speed limit because i had never been there before so didnt know what roads i was exactly takeing. However i can imagine it would be a pain if you get caught up in the Dalhgren traffic.

if i was you....i would take the exit for Fort AP Hill....it should be alot faster for you...

Yeah when we came back we took AP hill 17, vs route 3, still didnt seem much quicker, My coworker told me to take route 218 ? He said its much quicker. Its not a bad drive at all. Just depends if there is alot traffic out.

I grew up in the Dahlgren/King George area so if you guys needs some shortcuts let me know. I can probably even meet you guys on my way down form Jersey and take you through the back roads. KG has some great driving roads on the way down to Southern Virginia.

I am in the Page Valley (Luray Caverns,Skyline Drive) area,so I have lots of options for travelling to meet up for the drive to .........................where-ever. Count me in.

HOT RAM said:
I am in the Page Valley (Luray Caverns,Skyline Drive) area,so I have lots of options for travelling to meet up for the drive to .........................where-ever. Count me in.

How far from Winchester are ya? I drove through Luray Caverns/ Shenendoah over the weekend. I forgot how nice it is down there.

With every one close enough to MIR we need to show Maryland some viper power.

Please hold off until I get my truck back from boomer.....

We have a NC GTG Sept 2nd at Rockingham....

Also plan to be at VIR October 14&15 to beat up on some more Vettes :D

I have a kitchen pass for those two events but should be able to fit another event into the calendar ;)

10boom said:
How far from Winchester are ya? I drove through Luray Caverns/ Shenendoah over the weekend. I forgot how nice it is down there.
About 50 miles I think.Only 7 miles south of Luray Caverns in Stanley.Stanley is between Luray and Shenandoah.Small world,huh ?

mmmmtorque said:
We have a NC GTG Sept 2nd at Rockingham....

Also plan to be at VIR October 14&15 to beat up on some more Vettes :D

I have a kitchen pass for those two events but should be able to fit another event into the calendar ;)

I can probably be at VIR in Oct.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back