East Coast GTG part Duex!!

jrgnd said:
You can always fly out bud...I will pick you up the airport and drive you around...
Looks like you're getting your truck very soon!!! Yea!!!! Can't wait to see it in person. Let me know when you are coming down. My number is 757-869-5714. You are welcome to stay as long as you like. I hope you don't mind dogs!:D

Stretch

Thanks...I will be taking that offer...I fly out to Cali this evening and come back on Sunday...Will give you call mid next week...and I love dogs...

jrgnd said:
Thanks...I will be taking that offer...I fly out to Cali this evening and come back on Sunday...Will give you call mid next week...and I love dogs...

We have two. One is our circus dog, Molly. She is a Black Lab/Chow mix. Very smart, very loving, and very fast! The other is Juice, an American Stafforshire Terrior, or Pit. She thinks she's human, very stupid, will love you to death, and wouldn't hurt a fly. Just don't try and sneak in the back sliding glass door early in the morning like our son Josh did once. I think he shit his pants!!

Stretch

Go to know...Note to self..don't suprise a pit....

The GTG is this Saturday!! PM me and let me know if you are coming and what time. I figure Hooter's at about 1pm. It is right off of I-64 and Mercury BLVD in Hampton. You can see it from the Highway. My house is about 5 min from there. You are more than welcome to come to my house earlier in the morning if you like. I'll be cleaning up the beast for the day. Still plan on hitting the cruise in in VA Beach looking for a few L's to play with.
Here is my cell: 757-869-5714. I hope to see some of you!!

Stretch

My plans are to head down there on Friday night or Ealry Saturday morning....

Ok. For those that are coming, here is my cell # and address so you can map it. I am right off the I-64 interstate and easy to find.

757-869-5714

1348 Big Bethel Road
Hampton VA, 23666

See you on Sat! Depending on what time you come in, we can have breakfast on Sat morning or a truck detailing party!

Stretch

I will be there on Friday. I have to swing by the dealer and cancel my extended warranty..:D

jrgnd said:
I will be there on Friday. I have to swing by the dealer and cancel my extended warranty..:D
One too many mods?:D :burnout: :burnout:

See ya then.

Stretch

I'd love to make it stretch, but I don't think it's gonna happen. I got whitey back this week and she looks damn good, but I'm getting out of the Air Force (you know how that is) and moving back to SC in the next few weeks so I'm busier than a one legged man in an ass kicking contest right now. Make sure you guys take some pics....:burnout:

10boom said:
I'd love to make it stretch, but I don't think it's gonna happen. I got whitey back this week and she looks damn good, but I'm getting out of the Air Force (you know how that is) and moving back to SC in the next few weeks so I'm busier than a one legged man in an ass kicking contest right now. Make sure you guys take some pics....:burnout:

You'll be missed man:( But I know how that is. Good luck with the transition. It's not all it's cracked up to be.

Stretch

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back