East Coast GTG part Duex!!

Have fun guys. Stretch, I may be coming back into town in Oct. to see my parents. I will call you this time around. I havent got my ticket yet so I have no dates yet. I will let you know.

patrick

mauiSRT/10 said:
Have fun guys. Stretch, I may be coming back into town in Oct. to see my parents. I will call you this time around. I havent got my ticket yet so I have no dates yet. I will let you know.

patrick

Patrick, you coming out this way ? Which city (cities) are you hitting ? The offer still stand to let you drive my truck as fast as you like out here on some country roads ;)

Do we have a list of who is coming ? I am still in.Gotta tighten my exhaust clamps if I can find my wrench..............if not,I doubt it will fall off:D

HOT RAM said:
Do we have a list of who is coming ? I am still in.Gotta tighten my exhaust clamps if I can find my wrench..............if not,I doubt it will fall off:D

And if it falls off it going to sound awesome!!!:rock: :D :D

It sounded WAY loud before I had it replaced under warranty.Now it sounds just like I wanted it to.:D

I should be there around 12 or 1

Hey Rick, WHAT IS UP WITH THAT AVATAR DUDE??????? What is it? A fairy or tinkerbell maybe??

10boom said:
Hey Rick, WHAT IS UP WITH THAT AVATAR DUDE??????? What is it? A fairy or tinkerbell maybe??

That's courtesy of Mickey. My daughter like's it so I left it up...

I gotcha, I was just making sure you weren't gonna be putting a rainbow sticker on your truck as your next mod...:p

10boom said:
I gotcha, I was just making sure you weren't gonna be putting a rainbow sticker on your truck as your next mod...:p

Nope...no rainbow..plus it would go better with white anyway...:p :p :p ;)

mmmmtorque said:
Patrick, you coming out this way ? Which city (cities) are you hitting ? The offer still stand to let you drive my truck as fast as you like out here on some country roads ;)

Charles you are always so cool, thank you brother. When I come to NC, I will take you up on your offer. I have not purchased my ticket yet but my plans are to visit my parents. I didnt make time to visit Smoke and Stretch when there last April or Thanksgiving and now Smoke has moved, so I would like to make the effort to meet Stretch this time around.

I will be mostly in Newport News, Williamsburg and Va Beach which is where my parents and family reside.

patrick

mauiSRT/10 said:
Charles you are always so cool, thank you brother. When I come to NC, I will take you up on your offer. I have not purchased my ticket yet but my plans are to visit my parents. I didnt make time to visit Smoke and Stretch when there last April or Thanksgiving and now Smoke has moved, so I would like to make the effort to meet Stretch this time around.

I will be mostly in Newport News, Williamsburg and Va Beach which is where my parents and family reside.

patrick

I am a couple of hours from there but sure we can work something out. The new clutch goes in this week and should have it broken in by the time you get out here ;) What time frame are you looking at for the trip ?

Wanted to sync up with you anyway and talk some business. Heading out to Hawaii Jan 08 to get married and wanted to hook up our guests with some of your products.

mmmmtorque said:
I am a couple of hours from there but sure we can work something out. The new clutch goes in this week and should have it broken in by the time you get out here ;) What time frame are you looking at for the trip ?

Wanted to sync up with you anyway and talk some business. Heading out to Hawaii Jan 08 to get married and wanted to hook up our guests with some of your products.

No problem. I will let you know my dates when I get my ticket. Right now I am thinking around the third week of Oct. Fly in on Wed am and stay for a week. Will let you know.

patrick

Well, Rick (jrgnd) and I had a blast this weekend. Hot Ram almost made it down but had an oil tank (not his truck) problem and couldn't make it.
After Rick got here, we had breakfast at The Cracker Barrrel. One of my fav places. Ate way too much though. Then it was off to the post office and someplace for Rick to buy some shoes. Then we washed up his truck and headed to Hooters. I have to tell you, that truck is BAAADDD!!!!:burnout: Just plain beautiful! And scary fast. I mean, it is a RED truck after all!:D The truck looks great lowered, the Cal Tracks look very nice, and the Paxton kit with the fluid cooler is just awesome. Once he gets his transmission in it, he'll be able to really let loose with her.
Went to the first cruise in down in VA Beach. Lots of really nice cars and trucks, but his was an instant hit. Hours of supercharger and boost talk followed. Even the Ford guys were greatly impressed. Made my truck plain by comparison. Only saw one L there, and it pulled in just before we were leaving. Then it was up to dinner at Red Robbin in Hampton. Then over to another cruise in at Bass Pro Shopps. It was late by then so not so many cars, but again his truck was where everone was hanging around. Did get to see a nice Miata, with a Vetter engine and tranny in it. Very sleeper!! He autocrosses it.
Then on Sunday we chased down an annoying rattle, fixed that and he left to get to work on the ship.
All in all it was a great day. He has one fine ass truck. Hope to be able to do this again soon.
For those who couldn't make it this time, lets try and get another one planned sometime soon.

Stretch
Stretch

Sorry I couldnt make it...sounds like you guys had a good time. The weather has been pretty incredible lately and perfect for a gtg.

amoparman said:
Well, Rick (jrgnd) and I had a blast this weekend. Hot Ram almost made it down but had an oil tank (not his truck) problem and couldn't make it.
After Rick got here, we had breakfast at The Cracker Barrrel. One of my fav places. Ate way too much though. Then it was off to the post office and someplace for Rick to buy some shoes. Then we washed up his truck and headed to Hooters. I have to tell you, that truck is BAAADDD!!!!:burnout: Just plain beautiful! And scary fast. I mean, it is a RED truck after all!:D The truck looks great lowered, the Cal Tracks look very nice, and the Paxton kit with the fluid cooler is just awesome. Once he gets his transmission in it, he'll be able to really let loose with her.
Went to the first cruise in down in VA Beach. Lots of really nice cars and trucks, but his was an instant hit. Hours of supercharger and boost talk followed. Even the Ford guys were greatly impressed. Made my truck plain by comparison. Only saw one L there, and it pulled in just before we were leaving. Then it was up to dinner at Red Robbin in Hampton. Then over to another cruise in at Bass Pro Shopps. It was late by then so not so many cars, but again his truck was where everone was hanging around. Did get to see a nice Miata, with a Vetter engine and tranny in it. Very sleeper!! He autocrosses it.
Then on Sunday we chased down an annoying rattle, fixed that and he left to get to work on the ship.
All in all it was a great day. He has one fine ass truck. Hope to be able to do this again soon.
For those who couldn't make it this time, lets try and get another one planned sometime soon.

Stretch
Stretch

I must say that you are a heck of bud. I really enjoy myself this weekend. We did eat alot...Cracker Barrel, Hooters and Red Robins. We really need to get another gtg going soon. Should be easier for me to attend cause I will be down here in Norfolk permanently past January.:rock:

Well I hope folks can make the next one...

Sounds like a very fun time. :D I met Rick at the West Coast GTG. He didn't have his truck, they wouldn't let him bring it as a carry on :D

amoparman said:

Stretch
Stretch
Hey Steve just wanted to thank you for your awesome gift Bro. Got it today and it now adorns my computer desk...It's comming with me to Arizona as well...When Shawn see's it he will be jealous :eek: Awesome Bro I really liked it, I had no idea that you did that kind of work man. Most excellent and Oak my favorite :rock: Sounds like you had a blast and that Jrgnd or whatever Bastage is a pretty cool dude. I had the chnace to meet him at Bakersfield. One day you and I will meet. Hopefully at next years Nat's :D Love You Bro and I will cheerish this gift forever, just as I do our friendship :D :rock: :rock:

TheSickness said:
Hey Steve just wanted to thank you for your awesome gift Bro. Got it today and it now adorns my computer desk...It's comming with me to Arizona as well...When Shawn see's it he will be jealous :eek: Awesome Bro I really liked it, I had no idea that you did that kind of work man. Most excellent and Oak my favorite :rock: Sounds like you had a blast and that Jrgnd or whatever Bastage is a pretty cool dude. I had the chnace to meet him at Bakersfield. One day you and I will meet. Hopefully at next years Nat's :D Love You Bro and I will cheerish this gift forever, just as I do our friendship :D :rock: :rock:

You're very welcom Mikey. I do wood work on the side and love to use the scroll saw. I'm glad you like it. I'm just happy that it made it there in one piece!

I'm going to try making something different for next year's NATS. We'll see.

And I look forward to the time when we do get to meet...:dancing: :dancing: :D

Stretch

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back