East Coast GTG part Duex!!

The 30th of September is still a go for me here, regardless of who all comes. However, I would love to have some of you here as well to help me eat all those hot wings at Hooters!

Just keeping this fresh in everyones minds...
I might even have that new CAI installed by then from JLT Performance. Been a little busy to get the truck over there.

Stretch

Ok, It's getting closer to the end of the month. How many are still going to try and make it here for a little gtg? Jrgnd hopes to have his truck back by then (fingers crossed). Is there still some interest in this? The cruising should still be good and there are alwasy a handful of L's at the cruise in in VA Beach. I'm home all alone that weekend and will be out and about as it is, so come on and join me!

Stretch

You already know where I stand...:rock:

poppopmadman said:
I could be there - Coming from Greensboro, NC,,,,
What is the best route and time to get there!

That would be 40/85 up to just outside Petersburg VA then over on 10 to 295 to 64E and down to Hampton. Or, when you get to South Hill just over the VA border, take 58E to 664 up to Hampton which comes out about 1 mile from the Hooters in Hampton.

Hooters in Hampton is right off of I64 on Mercury BLVD. 1801 W. Mercury BLVD Hampton 23666

The VA Beach cruise in is at Jenro's which is about a 20 mile drive. Address: 1085 Independence Blvd., Va. Beach, Va

There is also the Beach about 15 min away from Jenro's.

Hope this helps! Would love to have you!

Stretch

amoparman said:
That would be 40/85 up to just outside Petersburg VA then over on 10 to 295 to 64E and down to Hampton. Or, when you get to South Hill just over the VA border, take 58E to 664 up to Hampton which comes out about 1 mile from the Hooters in Hampton.

Hooters in Hampton is right off of I64 on Mercury BLVD. 1801 W. Mercury BLVD Hampton 23666

The VA Beach cruise in is at Jenro's which is about a 20 mile drive. Address: 1085 Independence Blvd., Va. Beach, Va

There is also the Beach about 15 min away from Jenro's.

Hope this helps! Would love to have you!

Stretch

DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO NOT SPEED ON HIGHWAY 58. If it says 55 go 54...:eek:

jrgnd said:
DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO NOT SPEED ON HIGHWAY 58. If it says 55 go 54...:eek:

Speaking from experience? :D I agree. Speed trap highway from hell! The limit will go from 55 to 25 for some little po dunk town and there will be a cop there waiting...

Stretch

I think you are mostly safe on 58 except around the towns and especially around Emporia. Emporia is a speed trap from hell. I have not gotten caught there, but I always see someone who has.

amoparman said:
Speaking from experience? :D I agree. Speed trap highway from hell! The limit will go from 55 to 25 for some little po dunk town and there will be a cop there waiting...

Stretch

My first reckeless driving 81/55 back in 1998. I was picking this kid up in NC so he wouldn't miss ship's movement the next morning.

Didn't get arrested though.

Bump!

Getting closer. Is anyone staying over night? I have lots of room. The wife will be out of town.

Stretch

Thanks for the offer..I might take you up on it...

jrgnd said:
Thanks for the offer..I might take you up on it...

Have plenty of beer and food. Big screen tv and lots of movies. I think it will be too cold for the pool though. Maybe we can get some of the Hooter's Girls over in bikinis!!:D :D The cold would be just perfect for the CWDP (Cold Weather Directional Pointers) that they have...:rock:

I'm trying to have Jay at JLT Performance do my CAI during that week. It would be cool to have it done and dyno'd by the gtg.

Stretch

Just for you bud...

Attachments

• DSCF1318.JPG
    DSCF1318.JPG
    58.3 KB · Views: 23
  • DSCF1313.JPG
    DSCF1313.JPG
    47.1 KB · Views: 20
  • DSCF1320.JPG
    DSCF1320.JPG
    39.4 KB · Views: 18
  • DSCF1319.JPG
    DSCF1319.JPG
    53.8 KB · Views: 23
You can always fly out bud...I will pick you up the airport and drive you around...

Looks like 10boom might be making it as well. Said he might be coming through Richmond and would come down for sure!

So how many others are still planing on making it? Hooters, cruising, car show... probably some "Ls" to play with as well. There are always a couple of them at the VA Beach cruise in...

Stretch

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back