Continued from 2007 ... GO DOW GO!!

Wifey

Supporting Member
Reaction score
........ lol

Last edited:
Yes , but go my stocks hahaha

Wifey or anyone !
My son told me about this ! Pretty cool since I did join a couple days ago .
If you want to do it use my referral number shown .. it’s an fdic bank account and you get lottery tickets for a daily drawing for every $25 you put in the account and a debit card .
It’s what I’m going to call a diddling account since I just going to keep the $25 in it and see what I win on the lottery ticket hahaha .. 3 days $1.84 ..

One thing don’t click on the auto play unless you want to play all your tickets on the next drawing like I did .. but I still have 191 more tickets and get free tickets . You do have the option to buy more but I’m not buying and going to just play the free tickets I get . It’s more of a something to do for me and hopefully I hit the big win upto 1 million dollars .

https://join.withyotta.com/JAMESO39J1N5U

Hey - Join me and over 800k users on Yotta! Enter my username JAMESO39J1N5U when signing up and we’ll both get a Loot Box with up to $100 and 1 MILLION tickets.

Last edited:
Wifey or anyone !
If you want to do it use my referral number shown .. it’s an fdic bank account and you get lottery tickets for a daily drawing for every $25 you put in the account and a debit card .
It’s what I’m going to call a diddling account since I just going to keep the $25 in it and see what I win on the lottery ticket hahaha .. 3 days $1.84 ..

One thing don’t click on the auto play unless you want to play all your tickets on the next drawing like I did .. but I still have 191 more tickets and get free tickets . You do have the option to buy more but I’m not buying and going to just play the free tickets I get . It’s more of a something to do for me and hopefully I hit the big win upto 1 million dollars .

Hey - Join me and over 800k users on Yotta! Enter my username JAMESO39J1N5U when signing up and we’ll both get a Loot Box with up to $100 and 1 MILLION tickets.
I'll look at it and if I do I'll use your name for the referral :cool:

Wifey or anyone !

Is this legit?

Is this legit?
I tried looking at it but as with most things I encounter it appears that link takes me to an app store so I didn't get any farther. I am anti app hahahaha. I was going to do a google search and see what they brings - I think VIPR PWR joined since he provided the referral code so it's most likely legit

Nothing irks me more than every company directing you to instal their app to use their service! That's usually when I find another company but any more it's almost all of them! :mad:

Is this legit?
Was my first thought when my son was telling me about for 3 hours on the phone hahaha ! Even after I signed up on his referral I still had questions … the link Wifey posted below answered those ! I did contact customer service and they were quick to answer my question and explained it very well .
I’m testing it with $25 now . The interest rate appears ok for basically a checking / debit card account not including any winnings on the lotto tickets . I did find the app somewhat confusing and lacking but they also have a website which is a touch better ! They are FDIC insured . They appear to go thru other banks but EVOLVE BANK may be their primary connection .
I’ll keep my $25 balance which is required so to say to be able to get free tickets for now . Referrals give both of us free tickets and things … I got $1 and 1000 lotto tickets . And my son got close to the same . My second lotto drawing I won .84 cents . So now have in 3 days made $1.84 . Maybe the big one hits tonight for me hahahaha ! So far yes it’s Lagit !

Nothing irks me more than every company directing you to instal their app to use their service! That's usually when I find another company but any more it's almost all of them! :mad:
That’s the future wait till AI takes over hahaha !

I think it’s different when it involves banks and I’ll check them out and possible test them like withYotta … I changed to a online bank years ago and am very happy and get a great interest rate on money market accounts , interest on checking , brokerage account … Ally bank ! It’s been around for decades and has always paid one of the highest interest rates since I’ve been with them .. I think it’s 4.35% at the moment . It’s a full online service bank.

Was my first thought when my son was telling me about for 3 hours on the phone hahaha ! Even after I signed up on his referral I still had questions … the link Wifey posted below answered those ! I did contact customer service and they were quick to answer my question and explained it very well .
I’m testing it with $25 now . The interest rate appears ok for basically a checking / debit card account not including any winnings on the lotto tickets . I did find the app somewhat confusing and lacking but they also have a website which is a touch better ! They are FDIC insured . They appear to go thru other banks but EVOLVE BANK may be their primary connection .
I’ll keep my $25 balance which is required so to say to be able to get free tickets for now . Referrals give both of us free tickets and things … I got $1 and 1000 lotto tickets . And my son got close to the same . My second lotto drawing I won .84 cents . So now have in 3 days made $1.84 . Maybe the big one hits tonight for me hahahaha ! So far yes it’s Lagit !
That's great news! I'm sure you will win some lotteries let's hope it's the big one!!

I tried looking at it but as with most things I encounter it appears that link takes me to an app store so I didn't get any farther. I am anti app hahahaha. I was going to do a google search and see what they brings - I think VIPR PWR joined since he provided the referral code so it's most likely legit
Yes I noticed that and was wonder what the hell .. still I decided to open and install the app .. Banking apps have high end security is why and regulated .

I think it’s different when it involves banks and I’ll check them out and possible test them like withYotta … I changed to a online bank years ago and am very happy and get a great interest rate on money market accounts , interest on checking , brokerage account … Ally bank ! It’s been around for decades and has always paid one of the highest interest rates since I’ve been with them .. I think it’s 4.35% at the moment . It’s a full online service bank.
I do think ALLY looks like a great bank. I may venture out and try a small online account

That's great news! I'm sure you will win some lotteries let's hope it's the big one!!
I hope … my son has won small amounts equalling over $100 this year I think he said .. he has more cash in his account and does not buy tickets only plays the free ones he gets .

I hope … my son has won small amounts equalling over $100 this year I think he said .. he has more cash in his account and does not buy tickets only plays the free ones he gets .
Smart!!

I do think ALLY looks like a great bank. I may venture out and try a small online account
It’s a great bank for online , maybe the top bank IMO !
I also found out a long time neighbor use to actually work for them .

The stock that is amazing me is NVDA!! I wish I had kept the ones I had when they were in the 400 neighborhood lol

My son just sent me his winning screenshot on withyotta drawing from last night ,,,,
IMG_0372.jpeg

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back