Continued from 2007 ... GO DOW GO!!

The stock that is amazing me is NVDA!! I wish I had kept the ones I had when they were in the 400 neighborhood lol
You and me both ,, and AMD and others hahahaha !

Was tempted to buy some a week or so ago in the 500 range but got skeered hahahaha - shoulda done it

One thing that Pissed me off bad was I own Ibonds and Ebony’s on the government website TreasuryDirect.gov .. those are based on inflation adjusted accordingly every 6 months .. When inflation goes up those bods interest rates go up . I hadn’t been on the site or account in years . The problem happened when I closed down a bank account that I used for treasury direct and was unable to buy or sell when the rates sky rocketed .. even they couldn’t do anything for me . I tried again much later and was lucky and got back on it hahaha ! I think they changed the add a new primary bank account ! Of course the rates have fallen so haven’t bought anymore ! At least I can access now and it’s just another little ace in the hole for another day !

I'm
That’s the future wait till AI takes over hahaha !
in waiting for AI to stack my votes in the TOTM thread - lagging so far! Hahaha :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Was tempted to buy some a week or so ago in the 500 range but got skeered hahahaha - shoulda done it
If and shoulda but .. hahaha! That’s the game ! Stocks priced in those ranges I rarely by ,,, to high IMO and how many can a retail investor actually by are my thoughts .. then the Divs , in my case are my bread and butter for growth and into the future !

One thing that Pissed me off bad was I own Ibonds and Ebony’s on the government website TreasuryDirect.gov .. those are based on inflation adjusted accordingly every 6 months .. When inflation goes up those bods interest rates go up . I hadn’t been on the site or account in years . The problem happened when I closed down a bank account that I used for treasury direct and was unable to buy or sell when the rates sky rocketed .. even they couldn’t do anything for me . I tried again much later and was lucky and got back on it hahaha ! I think they changed the add a new primary bank account ! Of course the rates have fallen so haven’t bought anymore ! At least I can access now and it’s just another little ace in the hole for another day !
I think the best rates on their stuff is the short term bills like the 4 week bill is over 5
TOTM is that a navigation device hahaha

If and shoulda but .. hahaha! That’s the game ! Stocks priced in those ranges I rarely by ,,, to high IMO and how many can a retail investor actually by are my thoughts .. then the Divs , in my case are my bread and butter for growth and into the future !
Right! I've watched TSLA for a long time and it's not doing that well right now. My cousin said you need balls of steel in the stock market! Hahah
Love her analogy

Right! I've watched TSLA for a long time and it's not doing that well right now. My cousin said you need balls of steel in the stock market! Hahah
Love her analogy
I own TSLA and owned it when they split . Same as AAPL , GOOGLE and AMAZON ! The prices even now IMO are a good buy or add to my holdings .. AAPL is getting pound over the last month .. damn near got to 200$ and then the bigs decided everything is bad when it went over the 3 trillion dollar market cap hahaha . Last night it closed at under $170 .. good has been stalled and hit also due to the AI BS that shows George Washington was black picture . just shows what they want to program people’s minds with , the woke BS .
TSLA was over $200 a week ago … they pound it for the stupidest reason . The shorts never learn on TSLA !

I own TSLA and owned it when they split . Same as AAPL , GOOGLE and AMAZON ! The prices even now IMO are a good buy or add to my holdings .. AAPL is getting pound over the last month .. damn near got to 200$ and then the bigs decided everything is bad when it went over the 3 trillion dollar market cap hahaha . Last night it closed at under $170 .. good has been stalled and hit also due to the AI BS that shows George Washington was black picture . just shows what they want to program people’s minds with , the woke BS .
TSLA was over $200 a week ago … they pound it for the stupidest reason . The shorts never learn on TSLA !

They do seem to run the show. Wish I had learned more about it all when I was much younger!

Uncle Warren is big in the Apple holdings. Maybe he truly believes in the old addage an apple a day! Lol

worked out good for Charlie for a good long time :cool:

They do seem to run the show. Wish I had learned more about it all when I was much younger!
They absolutely do run the show ,,,, no little retail investor could possibly make 1 stock move themselves ,,,, the bigs have the dollars to do what the want and can make the entire market move the way they want .. The SEC does nothing !

I think the best rates on their stuff is the short term bills like the 4 week bill is over 5
I bonds are good long term investment for kids and gifts … 30 year maturity before being forced to cash out . Always have as many income sources as you can and make your money work for you !
Try to diversify your payouts to equal as close to the same every month , monthly , quarterly , semi annual and annual payouts once you hit the ripe old age of retirement especially .

A lot of ETF’s payout divs monthly ,,, and many tend to have a large yeild% ….

(Caution) ! High yields can mean problems and questions if the company is going to be able to afford to continue paying dividends ! Always do the DD on a companies financials ….

Check out RYLD ! Good price now , High yield % , monthly payouts , may pay a EOY capital gain , track record . It’s a covered call ETF on the Russell 2000 ! I had them for years along with QYLD is basic all the same type and thing .

always remember,, there are no guarantees

They absolutely do run the show ,,,, no little retail investor could possibly make 1 stock move themselves ,,,, the bigs have the dollars to do what the want and can make the entire market move the way they want .. The SEC does nothing !
I watched that happen yesterday with NYCB stock!! Trading halted and then waa laa big guys step in, little guysx lose their values and all ended well for the big guys lol

Seems like it would take lots of investment capital to realize any worthwhile payouts on dividends unless you have a very long time to let it grow. Something is always better than nothing and like Prof mentioned - compounding is key!

If save up i can try one of the funds and see how it works out :D

I watched that happen yesterday with NYCB stock!! Trading halted and then waa laa big guys step in, little guysx lose their values and all ended well for the big guys lol
Had that happen On DWAC .. ITS CRIMINAL TO ME TO ALLOW THE BIGS TO TRADE DURING A HALT

Seems like it would take lots of investment capital to realize any worthwhile payouts on dividends unless you have a very long time to let it grow. Something is always better than nothing and like Prof mentioned - compounding is key!

If save up i can try one of the funds and see how it works out :D
That’s why you start with what ever you can at an early age .. the older you get you need to make a larger purchase to make up for those lost years .

My dad told me years ago to set a goal investing to at least pay your bills every month .

also if your already invested in retirement , 401’s , 403b etc . Then just opening a small income type account in stocks , ETF’s , bonds etc . And reinvesting parts for growth and taking cash putting it into a Christmas fund or special spending account is a benefit .

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back