LIMIT ON NUMBER OF ITEMS OFFERED FOR SALE

Status
Not open for further replies.
wheredwhogo? said:
:deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: why cant a rule just be a rule and let that be that. he has his reasons, its his decision.

Yes this is true but being a forum it is open to discussion. ;)
People will, should and can view their points.

Vice versa with the dead horse beating, You've said your share, I've said mine.

Carlwalski said:
Yes this is true but being a forum it is open to discussion. ;)
People will, should and can view their points.

Vice versa with the dead horse beating, You've said your share, I've said mine.

this is a true statement, but you just repeat yourself over and over and you say the same thing the other people say. this shouldnt be open for discussion IMO. The boss wants a 5 listing limit, thats that. why keep pushing and pushing?

wheredwhogo? said:
this is a true statement, but you just repeat yourself over and over and you say the same thing the other people say. this shouldnt be open for discussion IMO. The boss wants a 5 listing limit, thats that. why keep pushing and pushing?

I guess for me it comes from having an anti-authority metality.I feel it could have been handled differently.Just seemed awfully heavy-handed to me.

wheredwhogo? said:
I see your point but in all honestly I've made 3 or 4 posts with 2 now directed towards you (for quoting me). I'm sure I'm not the only one in the world to have posted 3 or 4 times in a single thread? ;) I'm not repeating myself per se, just throwing different arguments into this topic as I stand by what I'm saying in that I think this idea is wrong. It's the Viper Truck Club of America, "land of the free" not the Viper Truck Club of Iraq. I'm not sure why I'm even justifying myself to you. It's not pushing either, it's talking amongst other users on topic, once again, nothing abnormal about that. If Admin didn't want discussion and opinions they would have locked the thread from post 1. As supporting member here I feel I should be able to voice my opinion on matters like this - end of story. And like Hot Ram and many others I feel this is the wrong way about taking care of business, coming from a fellow Forum Admin.

HOT RAM said:
I guess for me it comes from having an anti-authority metality.I feel it could have been handled differently.Just seemed awfully heavy-handed to me.

listen, i didnt say i agree with the decision, but thats the boss' wishes. i dont sell anything really, well i have not sold anything, but i agree, maybe it is kinda heavy handed. but the rule is the rule...got to respect that the man is trying to keep everybody happy here, and you got to know that cant be easy. cut the guy some slack.

Well as has been said here, this is a dead horse.

I am closing it as there is nothing to be gained by further discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back