2024 Post Ho Thread

Here is the Lipid panel results from yesterdays test ::
Doctor VIPRPWR was correct again and PO’ed as to why I was put on a STATIN and why I didn’t volunteer to take them and stopped safely a good amount of time prior to this test and decided to take OTC Niacin (vitamin B3 from 500mg to 1500mg daily ). Niacin in high doses is prescribed by doctors for Cholesterol !
In the cholesterol results it’s easy to see that my cholesterol is great except for the HDL ( Good Cholesterol ) which is extremely low and can become critical and cause Herat attack and or stroke when it goes under 40 .. the normal range is 60 . My previous readings have been 43 and this time it 39 and not a good sign !
I’ve drilled the doctors over and over and telling them it’s low HDL and what I have to do to raise .. they’re weak or they don’t know how baffles my mind !

ALL OTHER TESTS DONE IN THIS PANEL ARE ALL NORMAL !

If anything you make of this it at the least will show and explain the ranges between the panel categories and something to compare to your own Lipid Panel blood testing .
Alway understand what the hell is going on and QUESTION THE SHIT OUT OF THE DOCTORS ON EVERYTHING ! Doctors are text book doctors relying on computer diagnosis based on age catagories ..Just wait till AI fully becomes your Doctor , it’s already begun !

View attachment 66979View attachment 66980
Nice chart excepting the one you're working on!

It seems they have changed the numbers slowly over the years. I think They've done that to the height weight charts too. Slow and slight but different over 40 years time - i think not fact

It seems they have changed the numbers slowly over the years. I think They've done that to the height weight charts too. Slow and slight but different over 40 years time - i think not fact
The changed the blood pressure reading specs also ..people don’t realize that IMO and have been taking BP meds at the old specs .. with the new specs many people would no longer have what’s considered Hypertension and taking meds they should possibly not be taking .. scam
I stick with the 120/80 myself .. I’m taking a med for hypertension when I monitor my BP everyday , I’m down to 2 checks a day from 6 for going on 4 years .. I almost never get hypertension readings but do get a lot of hypotension readings .. I know I have white coat syndrome because that’s pretty much the only time I see a reading at the doctors hypertension.. maybe 150 tops systolic and diastolic is usually in mid to upper 80’s .. the worst is going to the doctor kicks in my AFIB damn near everytime ..
I dispise the court system , to me it’s totalitarian BS when it comes to Jury duty .. I received 4 summons last year alone and have been called up 8 times since I lived in Florida .. law states once a year and it’s a random drawing from your drivers license. I ask many people how many times they have been summoned and only 2 stated twice in there lives .. and one lady said it was her 4 th time she over heard me complaining and came over and talked to me about it .. Most people have never been summoned and some only once ..
it damn near impossible to get out of it and only 1 postponement is allowed and rescheduled ..
excused reasons they allow ,, Pregnant women , police and fireman , Students ….. health means nothing , financial hardship means nothing and that pisses me off to no end when it’s called CIVIC DUTY .. WTF , So civic duty is forced with threats of contempt of court , fines and jail time …. TOTALITARIAN or even communism comes to my mind ..It’s total BS !
I had a summons to report right at the time I was released from the hospital from my heart failure .. I applied for an excusal and was denied. They said I need a doctors note .. Doctors don’t write notes , I tried both mine . So I copy and pasted the hospital portal info of my condition and they did approve it for a postponement . Well when I did report , I was in total AFIB , CRITICAL HYPERTENSION @190/96 all day long .. I was pissed on top of that and when they finally called my name ,, I pounded the prosecutor on the first question and she shut up and called the next person , the judge didn’t say a word .. sat there from 7 am to 5 pm … with a very high chance of having a heart gasket blow or stroke .. what a freaking joke that is . It took until the next day for the BP and AFib to stop . In actuality the prosecutor should have excused me or called a damn ambulance.. but no .. they just ignore medical conditions .. Make sure f your day your called on and your in the operating room to make sure they get you to court for jury duty or else ..Im think the next summons I get Im going to identify as a pregnant man lol .. there is no way I can be a partial juror for a system like that anyway ..

Last edited:
Here you can get permanent excusal with dr paper signed or once you are 70. If you print the paper and take it with you the doctor might consider signing it for you no?

Here you can get permanent excusal with dr paper signed or once you are 70. If you print the paper and take it with you the doctor might consider signing it for you no?
Same here 70 it says you not needed anymore .. but doctors won’t sign. I asked already with my cardiologist and PCP ..their afraid or something, must think it makes them liable ,, who knows .. maybe they just wanted me to stroke out or have another heart attack to make more money ..

There back ,, and not good for this guys jeep lol …
IMG_1027.jpegIMG_1026.jpeg

They are Huge!! Better wash the paint quick if they apply droppings!!

Believe me those turd birds will paint a entire driveway in less that 1/2 a day lol

:eek: :eek: :eek: Uhh ohh! Gives the folks who enjoy detailing something to do!
lol ..no idea about detailing .. but this guy would be loaded for bear . I know the guy ! He has a nice Drone with a camera ,, and I’m share he could hook up a eradication device and get rid of these ugly turd birds lol

Yes , floated away faster than I ever realized lol
My Dad used to say life is like a roll of toilet paper - the older you get. The faster it goes.

I'm definitely noticing that myself!

Whatever your plans enjoy your day and stick with two ply! Hahahaha

My Dad used to say life is like a roll of toilet paper - the older you get. The faster it goes.

I'm definitely noticing that myself!

Whatever your plans enjoy your day and stick with two ply! Hahahaha
I use the 1000 sheet Scot’s lol
Maybe time to install a Bidet

I’m about to enjoy doing some sanding on the Dakota since I’m testing to see if clearcoat over back primer will look like some of the new paint cars and look like wet clay … I think my test isn’t working at the moment on the bed rails after wet sanding the first time ,, need to continue and see if the shine will improve ..

I’m wondering why this platform can’t have the capability of being able to use the emoticons from our keyboards
@Shaggy

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back