Any cat owners that know about skin problems

That is good to have the creams and bandaids stick piled lol -

I hope your kitty is feeling better each day and hopefully getting better

Thanks .. yes since last night she started eating like a pig with her wet food .. actually more than ever.. Now I’m back to think she could be pregnant and that worries me applying the creams .. she has come out of her hiding a few time since last night also .. I think the stress f the last through bay traumatized her somewhat and she’s getting slowly back to trusting me .. I’ll be checking her skin progress over the next week and see if it has improved .. the areas above her eyes appear to be healed up and hair maybe starting to fill back in ..

That is good to have the creams and bandaids stick piled lol -

I hope your kitty is feeling better each day and hopefully getting better
She’s not a kitty or a cat ,,, She is a one of a kind bread called a BOOG LOL

Uh oh .. when I was giving her bathe she was holding onto my right hand and poke a few holes in my skin .. the itch started tonight so the cream for safe measures are now on me ..

Uh oh .. when I was giving her bathe she was holding onto my right hand and poke a few holes in my skin .. the itch started tonight so the cream for safe measures are now on me ..
Well if you're anything like me just looking at the poor BOOG would make me itch and need the cream! Hahahaha! I'm horrible that way! Hopefully it's just from the pin holes and nothing serious :oops:

Well if you're anything like me just looking at the poor BOOG would make me itch and need the cream! Hahahaha! I'm horrible that way! Hopefully it's just from the pin holes and nothing serious :oops:
I know ,, the power of suggestion lol

1720701852922.jpeg

How's the BOOG?
Her tail seems to have a lot less but more on top of her head and she today scratched a small spot raw .. I put some more stuff on her tonight .. she still hides in the spare junk room , eats good and bathroom habits may be more .. she doesn’t appear to be lethargic .. so I think she is now just traumatized with the baths and creams I put on her .. she doenst trust me I guess and thinks I’ll put her in the water again lol

That’s the look she had on her face but worse ,, she was trying not to dig her claws in holding on to my arm .. Bit did poke a few holes in me , bleed .. she is very good about things .. but this bath was much more than normal because I had to wash her face , ears and head .. actually made me feel bad with her looking at me like that .

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back