What does your knuckle show?

I'm sure they would love it!! A good laugh on a Friday! Yeah!
No doubt , maybe you would get a guy that goes along with the fun and play serious lol

No doubt , maybe you would get a guy that goes along with the fun and play serious lol
Worse maybe one who really tried locating one for me! That would be funny! They probably don't have newbies though hahahaha

Wonder if OReilleys could find me one it's their "ad" :D

Worse maybe one who really tried locating one for me! That would be funny! They probably don't have newbies though hahahaha
lol .. send them for a left handed smoke changer also lol

lol .. send them for a left handed smoke changer also lol
I get ornery at times so ya never know when the dumb lady will go in and ask! Hahahaha! Plus i have the pic on a trusted forum!

I’m sure the Queen has codes -JK $$ and -KA $$ :D

Just to gain some knowledge…
I took my knuckles to the sandblaster, then I painted them with aluminum paint.
I notice mine have “QC” stamped in the knuckle when they were made.
Was there a difference between a “RC” and a “QC”? I thought the knuckles were thesame for both. Or, maybe my thought of what a “QC” that is stamped into the knuckle is wrong.

Anyone have a picture of what a “RC” knuckle looks like?
The spindle steering arm location are different height's on the casting . This is do to ride height of the chassis / frame , Q-cab vs St-sab. The alignment's are done via computer controlled equipment at the plant, at the Saltillo in Mexico plant.... If they were all aligned the same one or the other would be out of spec. Now if you replace the knuckle, either may be used, as the alignment is done via human adjustments.

The spindle steering arm location are different height's on the casting . This is do to ride height of the chassis / frame , Q-cab vs St-sab. The alignment's are done via computer controlled equipment at the plant, at the Saltillo in Mexico plant.... If they were all aligned the same one or the other would be out of spec. Now if you replace the knuckle, either may be used, as the alignment is done via human adjustments.
Welcome aboard .

Interesting info l

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back