**Attn: Centex GTG People!**

Coley 1334 said:
:p well it wont kill em this G2G but the next one i will be breakin some hearts for sure :D

Theres not really sny alow SRT-10s in your area! :D

header are NOT going to make you a srt-10 killer bubba:dontknow:

OSO said:
You better start weight reduction and get some heads headers cam and a 100 shot:D

shhhhhhh dont tell em i want them to feel even worse when i beat em :p

ARRESTmeRed04 said:
you gotta remember that most of the 10's are modded as well...

i will be running right next to yall soon enough :rock:

Anyone here noticed that OSO is quiet?? THAT'S BECAUSE THE UPS GUY BROUGHT HIS TORQUE CONVERTER THIS AFTERNOON.. WOOOOOO.. Now he's most likely up under his truck getting that thang put back together.

hope its a billet titainum one, inside & out :rock: :rock: :burnout: :burnout:

Venom Power said:
Anyone here noticed that OSO is quiet?? THAT'S BECAUSE THE UPS GUY BROUGHT HIS TORQUE CONVERTER THIS AFTERNOON.. WOOOOOO.. Now he's most likely up under his truck getting that thang put back together.
At this point i wish it had not shown up !
Got the trans bolted to the block tried to bolt up the T/C AND I CAN ONLY GET TWO BOLTS TO START ! Tried both holes on each ear of the new flex plate in every hole of the T/c its a no go something is not drilled right new flex plate or reworked T/C:mad:

OSO said:
Got the trans bolted to the block tried to bolt up the T/C AND I CAN ONLY GET TO BOLTS TO START ! Tried both holes on each ear of the new flex plate in every hole of the T/c its a no go something is not drilled right new flex plate or reworked T/C:mad:
well you better get to work taking it back out then so you can do it all over again:D

FATJACK said:
Why is it always NEXT TIME.........

hey i aint got 2 extra cylinders buddy give me some time :D :p

and dam James i hope u get that thing in u should be a pro at doin this by now

Coley 1334 said:
hey i aint got 2 extra cylinders buddy give me some time :D :p

and dam James i hope u get that thing in u should be a pro at doin this by now
Its just not fun any more.

OSO said:
Its just not fun any more.

:p i bet u could get a good job at a transmision shop if u wanted with all the times u have ahd yours out

OSO said:
Got the trans bolted to the block tried to bolt up the T/C AND I CAN ONLY GET TWO BOLTS TO START ! Tried both holes on each ear of the new flex plate in every hole of the T/c its a no go something is not drilled right new flex plate or reworked T/C:mad:

:dong:..................I'm just.. starting to lose faith at this point..

Tooloe said:
suck it up buddy you got 10 days!

Once he gets it together, I worry about the 10 minutes it'll suffer under his harsh driving habits.. FIGHT THE URGE JAMES!!!! We want it to make it to this GTG.. PLEEEEASE!

Back