**Attn: Centex GTG People!**

Venom Power said:
Once he gets it together, I worry about the 10 minutes it'll suffer under his harsh driving habits.. FIGHT THE URGE JAMES!!!! We want it to make it to this GTG.. PLEEEEASE!

yea i need to see a few things on your truck :D

Venom Power said:
Once he gets it together, I worry about the 10 minutes it'll suffer under his harsh driving habits.. FIGHT THE URGE JAMES!!!! We want it to make it to this GTG.. PLEEEEASE!

hey now you know old leadfoot will do a proper 1 mile breakin before the tranny goes flying out the back bumper again when he shifts at 7000 rpm in first gear:D

Ironhead said:
hey now you know old leadfoot will do a proper 1 mile breakin before the tranny goes flying out the back bumper again when he shifts at 7000 rpm in first gear:D

That's what I'm afraid of..

who's converter is that one???????

man James just had a brain fart.........

to become way more trouble free, ever heard of the ClutchFlite tranny.

no converter, so no probs.:rock: :marchmellow: :rock: :burnout: :marchmellow: :rock:

Last edited:
Coley 1334 said:
yea ur not that cool to have a yellow truck :D

Well sir I'll have you know that I am certainly cool enough to have yellow underwear (although they WERE white when I bought them), so I am cool enough to have a yellow truck..

ZCx said:
who's converter is that one???????

man James just had a brain fart.........

to become way more trouble free, ever heard of the ClutchFlite tranny.

no converter, so no probs.:rock: :marchmellow: :rock: :burnout: :marchmellow: :rock:
It was original a TCI converter . After the last tear down i had a cracked flex plate so i sent the T/c to PTC in Alabama because of recommendations. Didn't want to send it back to tci because of the other problems i have had with their product. :dontknow:

got some goodies from stinker!!!!!!!!!! WOoooo Hoooooo for 1st 2nd and 3rd places!

Tooloe said:
got some goodies from stinker!!!!!!!!!! WOoooo Hoooooo for 1st 2nd and 3rd places!

That reminds me.. IronHead may not make this GTG, so that leaves me as a judge alone.. I don't wanna be a judge because I was going to put all the stress to choose on him:D .... But now I can't do this alone.. Is it going to be Tooloe and his stinky goodies to win best of show? Is it going to be ZCx? TheMoparConnection? ARRESTme4RED? WOLFRAM? Venomous1? Spacemonkey? Fahrenhiet? :dontknow: Or are we gonna have to go with a certain "BEE" on wheels after all? OSO may come through and sweep up all the wins from under our noses.

Venom Power said:
That reminds me.. IronHead may not make this GTG, so that leaves me as a judge alone.. I don't wanna be a judge because I was going to put all the stress to choose on him:D .... But now I can't do this alone.. Is it going to be Tooloe and his stinky goodies to win best of show? Is it going to be ZCx? TheMoparConnection? ARRESTme4RED? WOLFRAM? Venomous1? Spacemonkey? Fahrenhiet? :dontknow: Or are we gonna have to go with a certain "BEE" on wheels after all? OSO may come through and sweep up all the wins from under our noses.

I've got shiny VIPER letters on my valve covers :D And a beauty mark on my bumper worth about $700.00 :D

Me and Coley were going over how many DFW guys are meeting at the Chevron off of 35 and pleasant run? As far as we know we have Me, Coley, Carl, Silver Snake, Oscar, and Finisher68. So that's 6 of use meeting up early on Saturday the 18th morning. Any more coming from DFW? Are we meeting at 3:30? That sounds about right to make it there around 7:00-7:30.

i will have a map drawn...later tonight.. showing what exit to exit at in Hillsboro.. i'll also have pictures of stuff from stinker..they are pretty good to!

We still have a week Anthony to see if James.....well both James are going to make it. I hope they do, it wont be as fun without them....that reminds me I need to call jsandlin

Venom Power said:

how bout a silver truck oh and did i mention its the only one with dual side exhaust:D :D

Back