**Attn: Centex GTG People!**

SPACEMONKEY1 said:
Me and Coley were going over how many DFW guys are meeting at the Chevron off of 35 and pleasant run? As far as we know we have Me, Coley, Carl, Silver Snake, Oscar, and Finisher68. So that's 6 of use meeting up early on Saturday the 18th morning. Any more coming from DFW? Are we meeting at 3:30? That sounds about right to make it there around 7:00-7:30.

will know for sure Tuesday evenin if its a go. should be no prob.:rock:

ya have an address for that Chevron station?????

3:30-4:00ish be fine here.

Tooloe said:
i will have a map drawn...later tonight.. showing what exit to exit at in Hillsboro.. i'll also have pictures of stuff from stinker..they are pretty good to!

be quicker if ya stand on the side of the highway.:dontknow: :dontknow: lol

we arin't goin to wake any one up are we?????

Listen up Fellas!:D here is was mr stinker put together for us

1st Place

JTS Venom Performance Oil Lines
"Fangs Emblem" Bolt Covers
JTS Venom Performance Stickers "Red,Black,Green"
S6300579.jpg

2nd Place

VHT NightShade Spray
"Fangs Emblem" Valve Stems
S6300584.jpg

3rd Place

Mopar Oil Filter
Fast An The Furious Shifter Knob
S6300587.jpg

THANK YOU STINKER! THIS IS GREAT STUFF!!!

I'm going to start on a map of where you Dallas guys will be stopping to pick me up in hillsboro and where we will pick up more guys at on the way down to A.R.T

OK Dallas Guys
If Yall Leave An Are Headed Out by 3:30am-4:00Am

You will take I35 South Bound Until you Hit Hillsboro

1. Take the ramp onto I-35E S
56.8 mi
2. Continue on I-35 S
1.8 mi
3. Take exit 368B An Pull Over At The Valaro "Thats where you'll meet me!"

After we are all gased up and what not we will head down to austin..we will more than likely stop in waco and pick up Venomus1

After we Pick him up we will pick justin "ArrestMEred" In Temple and we will arrive in buda around 7:30-8ish:D

I Cannot Wait until this shit goes down!!!!!!!!:rock:

"GREAT WINNINGS... GREAT PRIZES.. I LOVE IT!!" And I hear that black sticker is a guaranteed 3.7 extra horse power.. Or 74 sheep power, :dontknow: depending on your prefered unit of measure.

Venom Power said:
"GREAT WINNINGS... GREAT PRIZES.. I LOVE IT!!" And I hear that black sticker is a guaranteed 3.7 extra horse power.. Or 74 sheep power, :dontknow: depending on your prefered unit of measure.
4.9 sheep power in the green;)

40 MILE ROAD WORRIER TEST DRIVE:rock: Killed a ss trail blazer spanked his ass! He passed me at about a 100 and i couldn't resist closed the gap then we went to the track and went from the light NO CONTEST he went home sad with his passenger clowning his ass:D!

The od is shifting to soft i can feel it sliping when i am in it so they are going to have to undo there soft shift crap no good.

It passed the second road test and two tundras:D They just left the track i know this because they were still sporting there numbers they must of thought the numbers added HP.:)

SWEET, now go put it in the garage and your not allowed to drive it until next saturday!

Fahrenheit said:
SWEET, now go put it in the garage and your not allowed to drive it until next saturday!

WERD! She's good.. You proved it. Now put her safely away until next week.

SPACEMONKEY1 said:
Me and Coley were going over how many DFW guys are meeting at the Chevron off of 35 and pleasant run? As far as we know we have Me, Coley, Carl, Silver Snake, Oscar, and Finisher68. So that's 6 of use meeting up early on Saturday the 18th morning. Any more coming from DFW? Are we meeting at 3:30? That sounds about right to make it there around 7:00-7:30.

just ran down to the Chevron.

its exit 415 on 35E south bound:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

or the mall parkin lot just before the Chevron. a bit more room to hit the intersection??? just a thought. is the chevron open @ 3:30?????

Last edited:
IF YOU ARE DYNOING PLEASE PM ME SO WE CAN SET THIS IN STONE AND I CAN TELL YOU WHAT NUMBER YOUR TRUCK IS TO BE ON THE DYNO!!!! AGAIN IF YOU ARE GONING TO DYNO PM ME SO YOU CAN GET A NUMBER

wade here is who i've got replies from so far
1. me
2. you
3. coley
4. fahrenhietx2
5. OSO
6. Ram Z's SRT
7. SilverSnake
8. Venoums1
9. Venom Power

ARRESTmeRed04 said:
wade here is who i've got replies from so far