Beech Bend Raceway 1/4 mile

hwmech

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So here are som pics from the small event we threw together right after a challenger fest event.

Yes we had a Go Pro and another 1080p camera in the stands currently putting the video together.....

Here are my very first time slips for my truck, my best run was the 13.8 with a launch from idle..... I am #109
IMG_1757_zpsd22b3a42.jpg

IMG_1756_zpsb25b322a.jpg

IMG_1755_zpsfa01092b.jpg

IMG_1752_zps685445dd.jpg

IMG_1750_zps18eb8ffe.jpg

IMG_1749_zps20c0dfe2.jpg

IMG_1748_zps59501467.jpg

IMG_1747_zpsb059d1b5.jpg

IMG_1746_zps2008da93.jpg

IMG_1745_zpsee4770c1.jpg

IMG_1744_zpsf571fcd7.jpg

IMG_1743_zps3b9db23d.jpg

Nice man, a 13.8 with a 60' time that bad is really good. Get some tires on it and you'll be mid to low 13's all day long:rock:

Yeah it was good run against a new SHO Taurus, that thing was sick he was running 12.8 stock auto

Here is one of the runs against another stock 05 RC 6 speed same as mine. :rock:

Dont know how I caught up to him unless it was the royal purple and ethanol free gas
zach run 2 - YouTube

Last edited:
Here is one of the runs against another stock 05 RC 6 speed same as mine. :rock:

Dont know how I caught up to him unless it was the royal purple and ethanol free gas
zach run 2 - YouTube

Both stock 05's? Almost looks like he shifted at different points than you did, looks like his last shift slowed him down just enough for you to catch him a picture of the time slip would be cool to see

Zach-

You guys get any valuable footage from what I recorded? I'm sure it wasn't as good as the go pro tho..

Put a helmet on sir

Sent from my iPhone 6 while driving 100 mph on a dirt road

Agreed!

Great! It'll be interesting to see that mod alone and it's affect at the track :)
Not too many that are bone stock I can get feedback from :)

I'm not bone stock but pretty close. Previous best of 13.09, went 12.87 yesterday, there were a couple other factors in there but overall happy about the purchase! :D

Best mod ever!! :D

Comparing the time slips that looks more like 109 vs 138, makes you wonder where your 4 extra mph come from on two stock trucks.

ooops you are correct sir got them mixed up it was 138 vs 109

I need to start writing down what car went with what number.

and Yes I agree I should have been wearing my helmet cause even if im not going fast enough to meet the rules for a helmet i will want to be there one day then i will have a fast truck im not use to driving with a helmet, plus if I did wreck (GOD forbid) I dont wanna screw up my money maker!:chain:

I'm not bone stock but pretty close. Previous best of 13.09, went 12.87 yesterday, there were a couple other factors in there but overall happy about the purchase! :D

What are you launching at? and what tires are you running? im thinking my launches are the only thing holding me back

What are you launching at? and what tires are you running? im thinking my launches are the only thing holding me back

I was launching between 1500 - 2000 rpm. The tires are bridgestone dueller hl. The previous owner put them on and I have no complaints with them. I had a 2.04 60' on the 12.87 but had a best 60' of 1.95. Each .1 you shave off your 60 ft typically equals .2 on the big end. If you can get that launch figured out you will be running low 13s all day.

One last thing, did you drop the rear tire pressure?

I was launching between 1500 - 2000 rpm. The tires are bridgestone dueller hl. The previous owner put them on and I have no complaints with them. I had a 2.04 60' on the 12.87 but had a best 60' of 1.95. Each .1 you shave off your 60 ft typically equals .2 on the big end. If you can get that launch figured out you will be running low 13s all day.

One last thing, did you drop the rear tire pressure?

Thats what I figured, I am running the Kuhmo tires and im not sure how I like them yet we will see what I can get with them but then I think i will switch to some bridgestones, but Im thinking this traction bar system im putting on will send any tire i put on there into the ground :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back