Continued from 2007 ... GO DOW GO!!

Ofcourse can you blame the guy ,, he is married to a Wombat lol

Damn NVDA needs around a $6 drop to fill my buy lol

Ouch that hurt ..MSFT POUNDED RIGHT NOW

This could be a last chance depending on the fed to get in with great buy ops .. I HAVE A FEELING :cool:

Markets appear to be on a holding pattern waiting on the fed

Be ready for the fed .. in a couple hours .. the world could end lol or not

Well grabbed some more DOW .. BUT NOTHING ELSE COOPERATED :oops:

WMT . NVDA , CRWD are not being nice for 2 days on my limit orders :mad:

I'm saying they will all be back! They suck it dry, misadvertise, buy it up and woooosh they make billions! lol

I'm saying they will all be back! They suck it dry, misadvertise, buy it up and woooosh they make billions! lol
Rates held … market not really showing which way it will go , as usual , Those investors will now digest the news .
The wait continues !

I did finally grab another CRWD share to avg. down some . Waiting now to see about another depending on the fed reaction .

And that’s exactly why we see buy big buy ops .. when it goes all those little buys will multiple and people that do buy can get a little peice of those billions … those who wait will loose out . Same happened when the pandemic hit .. dropped like a falling knife with no bottom insight .. buy buy buy as low as you think you can and when it did the V shaped recovery lots of money and value happened .. until the Bobblehead took over and that’s what we’re seeing the results of for the last almost 4 years .

And that’s exactly why we see buy big buy ops .. when it goes all those little buys will multiple and people that do buy can get a little peice of those billions … those who wait will loose out . Same happened when the pandemic hit .. dropped like a falling knife with no bottom insight .. buy buy buy as low as you think you can and when it did the V shaped recovery lots of money and value happened .. until the Bobblehead took over and that’s what we’re seeing the results of for the last almost 4 years .
Looks like most did well! Maybe the trend will continue!

I can't decide between tsla and crwd or maybe 2 of each

Looks like most did well! Maybe the trend will continue!
Lots of ER wins this round .. the fed showing a positive Sept. rate decrease .. those are huge factors going into the quarter .. AI is being talked about even more .. zitis a very good chance the trend is there ..

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back