Continued from 2007 ... GO DOW GO!!

Hotter than the hills of hateies here .. storms on the horizon .. that explains the market these days hahaha ..

Haven’t looked around yet ,, any idea what the big tech companies are left for earnings ? That appears to be the reason tech is smashed today .. who the hell is left ?

Or if you think it will come back sooner than later just keep them?
Yes I think it will recover mostly .. bit I’m down to much for my taste right now.. that thing dropped immediately when I bought yesterday .. ticks me off it wasn’t filled at a better price by the broker . My buy happened at 5:02 pm and the price was already down and dropping ..

If you like the stock avoid the wash sale time! You will pay more with the cost basis adjustment - IMHO
Yes Possibly and that’s why the debate in my head lol

Fed tomorrow MS ER too i think
Yes ,, I’m thinking we may see a rate decrease announced .. .25
Maybe that’s why the pounding today ,, buy ops then up it goes on the fed .. yes Manipulation goes in different ways with the bigs

Yes ,, I’m thinking we may see a rate decrease announced .. .25
Maybe that’s why the pounding today ,, buy ops then up it goes on the fed .. yes Manipulation goes in different ways with the bigs
Could be. Pretty much for sure in September from what they "say"

Hotter than the hills of hateies here .. storms on the horizon .. that explains the market these days hahaha ..

Haven’t looked around yet ,, any idea what the big tech companies are left for earnings ? That appears to be the reason tech is smashed today .. who the hell is left ?
MS today,AD2B0450-E7D5-4985-A1DA-DECE363F24F6.jpeg

NVDA WENT RIGHT UP AS EXPECTED ON MY LIMIT ORDER ..

NVDA hates me lol but then again this happens everytime with every stock and down when I buy .. I cursed lol

Hahah pretty much all of them. If good, to the moon? If not well who knows, i haven't figured these guys out yet lol

NVDA WENT RIGHT UP AS EXPECTED ON MY LIMIT ORDER ..

NVDA hates me lol but then again this happens everytime with every stock and down when I buy .. I cursed lol
Nope! It's same for me - ugghh

Nope! It's same for me - ugghh
My brother gets the same treatment …he just bought into CRWD and in his message state “ Now it will drop “ it did lol

Oh yeah AMD
My bet is both neat and the bigs will figure out a reason to pound them .. something like the CEO or CFO LET A FART ON THE CONFERENCE CALL LOL

My bet is both neat and the bigs will figure out a reason to pound them .. something like the CEO or CFO LET A FART ON THE CONFERENCE CALL LOL
Then it drops and they all buy it!! Hmmmmmm strange - NOT

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back