Continued from 2007 ... GO DOW GO!!

TSLA - Cybertruck unveil in China Friday with Optimus Bot - AI trade convention - I think it will pop again on Friday?? Limit order at 230 I'll probably not get filled but Maybe
It’s been rocking .. with the news it may have already been the reason it moved again today decent ..
I’m long TSLA and will stay that way ..

Limit order NVDA - if it drops some. I feel like it's going up again and will on the earnings in august if not sooner.
I’m not buying NVDA unless it drops to 100 or lower .. I’ll build up my good div stocks for income that are within my cost range ..
NVDA I’m still not sure it’s settled in after the split ..

CMG ,, I may have jumped the gun buying to soon ..I’ll hold and see now .. red on all …

I think TSLA is going back to ours 52 week high over the next couple months
My brother asked me what I think TSLA be in 90 days .. I told him I’m waiting for 10K lol … but told him $253 .. I believe higher after today ..

CMG ,, I may have jumped the gun buying to soon ..I’ll hold and see now .. red on all …
It's moved some but seens to be between 60 to 65 on low and high side. I'm sure it will move again upward I think the retailers get their rocks off on the pre split news! Happened with almost every one I've looked at during my studying period lol

Broadcom doing it now

He sold his high shares today and said he’s holding long with the remaining shares ..

My brother asked me what I think TSLA be in 90 days .. I told him I’m waiting for 10K lol … but told him $253 .. I believe higher after today ..
Yep I'm with you. I should probably up my limit and just bite the bullet or sit and watch. Again. Hahahaha

It's moved some but seens to be between 60 to 65 on low and high side. I'm sure it will move again upward I think the retailers get their rocks off on the pre split news! Happened with almost every one I've looked at during my studying period lol

Broadcom doing it now
CMG is slow dropping and I don’t consider it in the range of 65 .. that was the post split range and just went down .. I’m in at the High 61 to high 62 now .. I think it will settle and move up ,, so I’ll hold and wait .. the flip was a fail so ai added a few more to lower the cost average lol

I’m not buying NVDA unless it drops to 100 or lower .. I’ll build up my good div stocks for income that are within my cost range ..
NVDA I’m still not sure it’s settled in after the split ..
I'm not sure either it's jumpy! I can go lower if it starts moving that way again I'll definitely keep my eye on it. I just know it's a sweetheart for whatever reason. Sentiment I guess. I truly wish i knew what made the moves happen like they do. You must need some special software ore news pipelines to be in the know. AFTER each move it's not hard to figure it out but they know way before we do

Yep I'm with you. I should probably up my limit and just bite the bullet or sit and watch. Again. Hahahaha
I almost never up my limit to buy and will just pass up the buy if it continues to run .. I’m not going to chase

CMG is slow dropping and I don’t consider it in the range of 65 .. that was the post split range and just went down .. I’m in at the High 61 to high 62 now .. I think it will settle and move up ,, so I’ll hold and wait .. the flip was a fail so ai added a few more to lower the cost average lol
It's been over 62 since the split I think? But it's definitely hanging out in that range. I would hold too it will settle out when they get tired of the techs

I'm not sure either it's jumpy! I can go lower if it starts moving that way again I'll definitely keep my eye on it. I just know it's a sweetheart for whatever reason. Sentiment I guess. I truly wish i knew what made the moves happen like they do. You must need some special software ore news pipelines to be in the know. AFTER each move it's not hard to figure it out but they know way before we do
The bigs know more than the little never know anything factual retailers . Retailers can only speculate or guess a stocks move

It's been over 62 since the split I think? But it's definitely hanging out in that range. I would hold too it will settle out when they get tired of the techs
It hasn’t hit back in the green on my buys since

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back