Continued from 2007 ... GO DOW GO!!

And the headline manusha is horrible!! It is basically fodder
They always are .. just wait till earnings begin again and watch ,, the first article will say beat and the stocks get smashed and visa versa … it’s unreal !

They always are .. just wait till earnings begin again and watch ,, the first article will say beat and the stocks get smashed and visa versa … it’s unreal !
It gives me a headache! And yes it's always backwards like they have no real facts. They contradict themselves daily

It gives me a headache! And yes it's always backwards like they have no real facts. They contradict themselves daily
That’s why I invest long and build income lol less headaches .. the headaches on happen with the day trade flippers

That’s why I invest long and build income lol less headaches .. the headaches on happen with the day trade flippers
That's what I tend to be doing - wonder if the platform allows separate accounts. One for trades one for invest without all being together. Like separated somehow

That's what I tend to be doing - wonder if the platform allows separate accounts. One for trades one for invest without all being together. Like separated somehow
Yes ,, you can open a second account on schwab

Back