Continued from 2007 ... GO DOW GO!!

I have 2 on shcwab but one is zeroed out and just sitting there . Both have different account number also

Well, minimal looking anyways hahahaha - but i am the chronic gotta look type hahahaha

Then you don't even have to look at the "long" one just let it do the work!
I look just to make sure things are in good shape .. or to adjust things like in or out of the drip , adding a few more to build the positions if the prices are right .

What’s a grocery list .. I just shop see something and buy it .. but I do eat healthy , whatever that means lol
I have a standing monthly order from Martianville so it's pretty automatic then fill in the rest with stores I'll actually go inside of. I will not go into the local WM - it's another universe in there

That would be me - let it ride isn't in my psyche. Hahahaha
Let it ride depends on the reason I opened certain accounts .. like the AXOS , Robinhood crapto … I just look and not really spend much time doing things with them … I have 2 main accounts , schwab and fidelity that I pay attention to a lot more .. denpends what I feel the market is doing on the day .. Big red hits ,,I’ll sign off and go do something else … I will just peek in a couple times a day and see if the market does a reverse .. other than that I’ll just check the damage on the close and see what is happening with AH ..

I have a standing monthly order from Martianville so it's pretty automatic then fill in the rest with stores I'll actually go inside of. I will not go into the local WM - it's another universe in there
I will be visiting Wally’s place soon .. at least once a month now

Let it ride depends on the reason I opened certain accounts .. like the AXOS , Robinhood crapto … I just look and not really spend much time doing things with them … I have 2 main accounts , schwab and fidelity that I pay attention to a lot more .. denpends what I feel the market is doing on the day .. Big red hits ,,I’ll sign off and go do something else … I will just peek in a couple times a day and see if the market does a reverse .. other than that I’ll just check the damage on the close and see what is happening with AH ..
If i saw lots of red i might need medical attention lol

If course not!! Hahahaha
I was in management in my field I think that causes it hahahaha
I was upper management with American golf corporation .. a couple of my uppers were micro managers from hell …. I never micro managed any employees ..

Back