Continued from 2007 ... GO DOW GO!!

I was upper management with American golf corporation .. a couple of my uppers were micro managers from hell …. I never micro managed any employees ..
Me neither. My employees worked well without it. I micro myself! Lol

That depends ,,, if they are div stocks you still get paid for owning them .. that’s why they are the best for long term . T is a pain in the a$$ and I’ve been red for years more than a decade .. I have a large position in it and all the divs over the time I’ve owned it actually puts me into profit

I think they are considering 24/7 market hours - i forget the company but i remember seeing it amongst the manusha

That depends ,,, if they are div stocks you still get paid for owning them .. that’s why they are the best for long term . T is a pain in the a$$ and I’ve been red for years more than a decade .. I have a large position in it and all the divs over the time I’ve owned it actually puts me into profit
Oh wow that's a good thing! I'll hope it goes green for you sooner than later! That's when divs definitely pay off.

Well,heading to bed ,, I’m blind from the market today ..
Have a HAPPY 4th and make some boom booms lol

What's the scoop for the open in the morning? Up up and away is what I think unless it's the big take profit and sell Day?

What's the scoop for the open in the morning? Up up and away is what I think unless it's the big take profit and sell Day?
I’m seeing little gains on futures now .. and waiting on Job data . Can go in any direction ..

Wow Crapto is being destroyed .. I just took my gains selling etherium before It goes red .. unreal !

Decided to add a little more ether on my coinbase account and staked it ,, bought on a lowball limit order over night , lowered my avg. on Coinbase , the sell was on Robinhood that I grabbed some profit dumping ether. Now I get interest by staking the ether unlike robinhood ..
crapto really go smashed over the last 24 hours ..

Aapl has never done bad .. TSLA is now red for the second time today after hitting $252 .. It’s holding great with by ops IMO ( makes for a good flip ) ..
Market basically flat today .. It may just be due to the short weekend and being Friday .. the jobs and unemployment report doesn’t seem to affect the market today .

Look at AMZN trying it’s damndest to break thru 200 still .. crazy..
under 200 is a buy op IMO ..

GOOGL / GOOG makeing a move and also will be fighting to break 200 … Buy Op for sure IMO

Back