Continued from 2007 ... GO DOW GO!!

No , but a lot cheaper hahaha

Last edited:
Testing the 24 hour trading on Robin crap account to buy a couple RYLD .. what a pain it was to make the trade .. I’ll see what happens .. I’m going to check my other accounts to see if 24 hour is available

Well my limit buy for a couple RYLD just filled .. at least I know 24 hour trading works

Holy damn ….. my limit was @16.22 . It filled and look at the drop after my buy lol .. I guess lowballs can be huge on 24 hour trading .. think I’ll add a couple more and try to lower the avg .. lolIMG_1008.png

And popped back up higher lol .. this is weird .
IMG_1066.png

I’ll get the dividend also around the ex-date 7/22 and pay date 7/29. The yeild% should be in the high 11% range so I’ll just drip it lol grow little shares grow little ETF LOL :D

I know have RYLD on all my accounts .. a large amount .. all will be dripped except the largest holding account ..

Here is the companies div schedule for RYLD .. Bhind the pop up s their company site and all there ETF’sIMG_1068.jpeg

The companies site

This is what I mean by owning ETF’s in your Portfolio !

Here are some of the Holdings in 2 that I own and the stocks, diversification of the categories/Sectors in and between them.
These are RYLD and QYLD !

As you can see each one owns many company stocks in these funds . They are tradable just like a stocks which is different than a mutual fund . These 2 pay dividends every month !

As you can see buy owning a ETF you actually own all the companies stocks in it .. They are different in categories and sectors which diversifies your portfolio and more conservative with less risk than buying single stocks.

There are a ton of ETF’s on the market put out buy different firms , many are the same categories and sectors of the market. Make sure you diversify them to avoid owning and overloading one sector like Tech , energy , defense etc. check the top holdings in the fund and the description what they’re about .

IMG_1069.pngIMG_1070.pngIMG_1070.png

Those look good! I see the importance of not owjing to much of any one at a time!

Those look good! I see the importance of not owing to much of any one at a time!
It all depends on your investment plan and strategy… I own a ton of solid company stocks and a pretty solid amount on EFT’s .. it a major part of my plan to build dividend income and equalizing the income on a monthly basis throughout the year .

I think it’s going to be an odd market day after the events yesterday after those investors digested the events ..
DJT is questionable in AH and PreM .. hard red .. but I think it may or I’m speculating it may change direction on the open into the day ..the bigs love to confuse the retail little people , ASSHATS ! :D

AMZN PRIME DAY STARTED TODAY,, Let’s see this event kicks up the stock price over 200 and it holds ..

It is Earnings time now ,,,, Appears big banks have been beating earnings

Today was one odd market day !
Indexes all green on close and the DOW 742 points up .. I sure have no idea what stocks made the DOW to have that huge gain .. It sure didn’t reflect on my portfolio or my brothers ..

Buff A! Geez! I've never watched what it does before lol

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back