Continued from 2007 ... GO DOW GO!!

I'm so tempted to get out but that would make the loss - but logic says what goes down will move back up. I don't think this is my gig lol

It could be way worse tomorrow and forever lol but if i bail it could move up that's what usually happens no matter what i do

Once I'm out I'm definitely doing things different

I'm so tempted to get out but that would make the loss - but logic says what goes down will move back up. I don't think this is my gig lol
It will go back up .. the question in the mind and decisions to be made are all in one’s own mind ..
The Plan the Plan must be a priority !

It could be way worse tomorrow and forever lol but if i bail it could move up that's what usually happens no matter what i do
That always happens ,, everytime I buy it drops and everytime I sell it goes up lol. It’s the nature of the beast lol

It will go back up .. the question in the mind and decisions to be made are all in one’s own mind ..
The Plan the Plan must be a priority !
Definitely need a better plan! Working on it now. The picture is getting clearer as I've been looking at how the diversification works over time

Definitely need a better plan! Working on it now. The picture is getting clearer as I've been looking at how the diversification works over time
Build it , implement it ,test it and improvise as you need to to get the best results

If it were not sector wide I would have left but since it's the whole area I'm trying to hold on

If it were not sector wide I would have left but since it's the whole area I'm trying to hold on
Patients can be a virtue .. day to day will drive you up a wall .. heck I’m on the ceiling right now lol .. AAPL , TSLA , AMZN , GOOGLE appear to all be buy ops .. I’m betting that tomorrow all of them will come back upward somewhat .. buy low sell high !

These type of days are like a mosquito bite … the itching always stops ..
its not a crash like the pandemic or financial crash .. it is just a itch from one day to the next ..

And again these are the types of days to look at making buys at lower prices .

It will go back up. I'm structuring a better plan. :cool:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back