Continued from 2007 ... GO DOW GO!!

Indexes juts took a dump .. must be because the dumbo is claiming the pandemic is back since he has COVID for the 4th time .. but we all know he’s claim is BS and this is a way to get rid of him or campaign from his basement again ..
That's my first thought. Get him sick so he can slide out with a reason

Politics will keep it volatile I'm thinking

That's my first thought. Get him sick so he can slide out with a reason
He’s been a sick turd his whole career.. thinks he’s a bad ask but in reality got his lunch money taken from him everyday in school.
He’s a babbling Hypocrite with f the highest order ..

How can these people be allowed to move in for 50 years anyways? They should at least be required to retire at age 70 and live on ss to see what that's like! Maybe that would have stopped them from ruining what the fund was originally set up to do

Rung? Rang? That's the part of English i hate hahahaha

Probably has ringed
Is correct

I believe has rung is proper

Present perfect lol lol what the eff ever! My gawd can it be any more complicated

How can these people be allowed to move in for 50 years anyways? They should at least be required to retire at age 70 and live on ss to see what that's like! Maybe that would have stopped them from ruining what the fund was originally set up to do
I’m not concerned about age only the ones with melting brains . Some don’t have cognitive problems .. Bobble head has been drain bamaged his whole life ..
Ts all about them making massive money anyway they can .. Ve always said take the money out of politics and these asshats wouldn’t be in office .

The asshats have in the last 3 days around 4k out of my AAPL gains alone and taken back total gains for the last week or so .. this to me is criminal manipulation..

Maybe I should have sold everything and bought META last night lol

The asshats have in the last 3 days around 4k out of my AAPL gains alone and taken back total gains for the last week or so .. this to me is criminal manipulation..
It is! And then it will all settle down and go back to where it was when they need to rob some other little guys trying to eek out a living. They should have to file this stuff and explain

Buff a hit a huge high and seems to be dropping again i guess it will get to another buy op. In pre M there were volume 3! Haha! Can't believe that stock -

And B has me looking but i don't know anything about it yet - other than I'll never be able to own an A! Lol

And B has me looking but i don't know anything about it yet - other than I'll never be able to own an A! Lol
I don’t like B .. got tired f watching it a while back .. flit aid a div I would have had second thoughts .

It is! And then it will all settle down and go back to where it was when they need to rob some other little guys trying to eek out a living. They should have to file this stuff and explain
Their real asshats the last couple days .. It sure isn’t retail doing this all of a sudden .. criminal manipulation that nothing will be done about .

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back