Continued from 2007 ... GO DOW GO!!

I’m getting close to 50k points now ..I’ve never cashed out ..

Just like my credit card rewards points .. I have a ton on 13 cards

I’m getting close to 50k points now ..I’ve never cashed out ..
Sweet! I cash out since they tried to drop my system once and i was just about at the reward point when they did that. Now they're supporting it again but I'll cash out as i earn them since the gift cards don't expire

I can just put them on my Amazon account and let them ride

Sweet! I cash out since they tried to drop my system once and i was just about at the reward point when they did that. Now they're supporting it again but I'll cash out as i earn them since the gift cards don't expire
Double check about the gift cards and expiring .. I think they do or at least some do .

This is my very wittle Coinbase holdings that are staked now. showing the APY% received on each as they call it rewards lol those are all in the green also ! You can’t beat those rates lol .. now if they just need to do the parabolic pop ! I do have a limit order for some more Polk-A-(DOT) ! SWING YOU PARTNER ROUND AND ROUND lol .
IMG_1080.jpeg

Oh USDC is the cash account making 5.15 APY

The banks should be paying that kind of interest! Our money is staked when it's on an account hahahaha

The banks should be paying that kind of interest! Our money is staked when it's on an account hahahaha

Banks are just crooks .. you let them hold your money , the invest your money to make massive amounts of money and pay themselves large paychecks made from your money you let them hold , just think how much Jamie Dimon gets paid ! Then they give you next to nothing from the 100% of your money makes them . Depending on they type of bank account from zero% to maybe 5% .. WOW WHAT A DEAL THAT IS ! The best part is they change the game and rules all the time to give you even less lol.
Have you ever noticed the government controls everything and makes rules to keep people from getting rich to richer …

FEEL FREE TO AD TO WHAT I SAID , IM SURE I LEFT OUT OR MISSED MORE ! :mad:

Loan snarking is legal for the banks and approved by the government . Just look at the credit card interest rates no and prior .. imagine now if you run a balance on a credit card , you most likely pay over 1/4 of the balance in interest . Some rates are 30% give or take now .. Even if you have a top credit score , it makes zero difference, CREDIT SCORES ARE A SCAM AND NEED TO BE BANNED IMO !
Have you noticed with inflation and rates rising the credit card companies are pushing offers to people for loans and new cards lol ,, I get emails and mail almost everyday for crap like that from my banks and credit cards … what a joke but many people that don’t make a lot of money especially younger people get screwed and don’t even realize it ..

Here’s one about credit score BS that happened to me ..
I did a balance transfer around 4k to another one of my credit cards with a zero interest rate … WELL , The my credit score dropped 6 points and showed I owed the amount of the balance tranfer on both cards when I didn’t .. After it settled out on the other account my credit score only went up 5 points not to mention I paid down on some other debt for months it still after almost a year my credit score still sits the same minus that 1 point lol . I’m in the top 20% easily in the country with my credit score .. when I check to see why it’s not going up they always use the I don’t have a loan like a car loan type lol .. What they want me to owe more money like that is going to raise my score ,BS !

I’ve never been late or missed a payment post Divorce in 1987 but that’s another story and the ex is trash to say it nice ! lol . My score should be damn near the highest possible .
I do have a line of credit and 2 credit card with a balance and that’s it .. that should be the only reason to keep it from being the top number that exists ..

Did you know if you don’t use your credit card for from 6 months to a year the card company can and some will and have to me .. FREAKING WALMART and it wasn’t even a long time card , Synchronous who was also with Walmart closed my dormant account also damaging my credit score drop , and take months for your score to move back up , WTF IS THAT ! Even if you close the card you get a drop in score with a disclaimer on the record that you closed it .. freaking BS scam !

Then be-aware they keep track of everyone’s credit using many types of credit scores that creditors can check you out based on whatever type or company they want to use . Your scores vary between credit score types and Bureau’s.. affecting the interest rate you get on a loan .. DONT TAKE IT , DRILL ANY LOAN AGENT WHAT YOUR CREDIT IS AND SCREW THE DAMN CREDIT BUREAU SCAMMERS .. IF THE LOAN AGENT DOSENT WANT TO DEAL THEN FIND ANOTHER !

Seems you covered about everuthing! I had a credit card closed for just that resson and no courtesy notice. It was a gas card so whatever but it does mess with the scores. Dave Ramsey says never use credit although I disagree with him there. It can be a tool if used properly.

One way i think to keep the major cards active is to have one service billed autimatically to a card then pay each card in full each month.

I wouldn't have any auto payments from a checking account because of something goes wrong it affects the account holders money directly the other way it's just a credit card dispute

Seems you covered about everuthing! I had a credit card closed for just that resson and no courtesy notice. It was a gas card so whatever but it does mess with the scores. Dave Ramsey says never use credit although I disagree with him there. It can be a tool if used properly.
Yes without notice is especially BS .. what happened to the 2 I mentioned above . What ticked me off was you don’t know it and try to buy something and you get denied every try .. with people waiting in line and then I have to ull out another card and run it through …
I also lost a few points for deciding not to renew my Sam’s club business membership lol ,, that was synchrony bank aka Walmart .

One way i think to keep the major cards active is to have one service billed autimatically to a card then pay each card in full each month.
I don’t like auto pay on anything .. what happens if you kick the bucket .. lol

I wouldn't have any auto payments from a checking account because of something goes wrong it affects the account holders money directly the other way it's just a credit card dispute
But if your auto paying with a credit card it will pay the others off ,then the one that s used to pay has to get paid … auto pay will hit your bank account .. not something I want to do .. but I do have 1 auto payment from a credit card and I make the payment manually from my checking accounts . It’s my phone bill and if I kick the bucket they will keep billing if nobody cancels the phone service and the credit card till they empty you bank account and fees hit on top lol… when I call and talk to reps , I like to ask them what happens if I die … They have no idea !

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back