Fan conversion

What just happened dude did I like pop a tire??!!? BWAHAHA

What just happened dude did I like pop a tire??!!? BWAHAHA
I wonder if this guy knows he has the most famous 10,video in the history of the trucks lol .

The electric fan kit has arrived and the install is about to commence. Will also be re-locating the burp tank as well as replacing the upper and lower rad hoses while I'm at it. I'll take some pix as things go. Hoping that it is "as advertised" and pretty much s bolt on project. But you know how that often goes...

The electric fan kit has arrived and the install is about to commence. Will also be re-locating the burp tank as well as replacing the upper and lower rad hoses while I'm at it. I'll take some pix as things go. Hoping that it is "as advertised" and pretty much s bolt on project. But you know how that often goes...
Oh nice! Good luck and pics appreciated!

Did you get the JMB powder coated radiator hoses?

Yes ,, step by step to success all documented please

Will Do.

I'm anxious to get going on it. Also got that new set of plug wires that go out over the valve covers and don't go out the back under the intake. It to is supposed to be a trick conversion.

It’s been done in the past .. the question is can it be done without removing the intake lol

I still want to see the coil packs moved to an accessible location to avoid having to remove the intake to change plug wires ..
Back in my younger days I would have already made a setup to move the could packs .. can’t be very difficult and can be made to look good IMO ..

A friend of mine has a 1995 VIPER that he bought new and the coil packs are mounted on the back of the engine so close to the firewall that you can't get to them. But they are NOT under the intake. For what ever that is worth.

Another piece of trivia, the coil paks for the the SRT -10 are the ones that were used on the SRT-4 Neon and SRT-V6 Crossfire. That is according to an oil Chrysler MOPAR performance rep of mine!! Can't confirm that. But I do have an SRT-4 NEON and an SRT 6 Crossfire in the inventory and the coil paks are easy to get too on both of them.

Attachments

• IMG_2309.jpg
    IMG_2309.jpg
    314.4 KB · Views: 3
  • MVC-008F.JPG
    MVC-008F.JPG
    65.5 KB · Views: 3
  • MVC-013F.JPG
    MVC-013F.JPG
    79.8 KB · Views: 3
A friend of mine has a 1995 VIPER that he bought new and the coil packs are mounted on the back of the engine so close to the firewall that you can't get to them. But they are NOT under the intake. For what ever that is worth.

Another piece of trivia, the coil paks for the the SRT -10 are the ones that were used on the SRT-4 Neon and SRT-V6 Crossfire. That is according to an oil Chrysler MOPAR performance rep of mine!! Can't confirm that. But I do have an SRT-4 NEON and an SRT 6 Crossfire in the inventory and the coil paks are easy to get too on both of them.
Nice collection! Your truck is silver I assume?

I got to drive an 04 Crossfire at the SRT Track Experience - it was great and I liked it's small size

Yes , I’ve heard the coil packs are what you stated in the past ..
the ones people have used and bought are called the screamin demon coils pack now . And should be easily available through JTSVP.COM and other sources I believe.

Hmmm , the back of the engine , firewall which on the trucks should be accessible.. wondering how they are mounted ? Using a bracket maybe that could work ..

I use to see the SRT-4’s a lot around here .. Now I never see them ..
The last one I saw was a kid that had Nitrous in his .. he kept pulling up to me in traffic and hitting the purge .. Sounded like he was blowing his nose lol … one night late there he was pulling up next to me and purging .. Well no traffic and 3 lanes .. Screw it Hit the gas and adios I went leaving him with snot dripping out his purger …. I never saw him again and it’s been about 15 years . Maybe he decided to find a way to get a 10 lol

Back