Fan conversion

Is there any other color?? :)
Only the fastest color! Hahahaha

But that's always a point of contention on here :p

Beautiful truck! Thanks for sharing

What ever you do, don't send me something to buy that is a MOPAR in silver!! This is my 67' GTX that I bought new....I still have it!!..I've been told it is something in my gene pool...:D

Attachments

• CIMG3915.JPG
    CIMG3915.JPG
    350.6 KB · Views: 3
What ever you do, don't send me something to buy that is a MOPAR in silver!! This is my 67' GTX that I bought new....I still have it!!..I've been told it is something in my gene pool...:D
Love it ,, Hemi and all

The fan kit has arrived. Unpacked and checked it out. Very nice workmanship. The mounting plate is powder coated in a matt black. Looks great. The kit includes the wring harness to complete the install to make it an ALL electrical system and totally eliminates the crap with the power steering fluid and pressure lines. Sweet...

The plug wire are going on now. They are a perfect fit. Wires come out under the intake directly to the plugs with out all of the hassle of looms and long wires snaking out of the back under the intake. No close contact with the exhaust manifolds. Very pleased with this conversion.

Attachments

• IMG_7885[1].jpg
    IMG_7885[1].jpg
    275.9 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_7883[1].jpg
    IMG_7883[1].jpg
    364 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_7884[1].jpg
    IMG_7884[1].jpg
    248.7 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_7886[1].jpg
    IMG_7886[1].jpg
    322.2 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_7887[1].jpg
    IMG_7887[1].jpg
    265.1 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_7879[1].jpg
    IMG_7879[1].jpg
    272.7 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_7880[1].jpg
    IMG_7880[1].jpg
    277.2 KB · Views: 5
Beautiful car!!

The fan kit has arrived. Unpacked and checked it out. Very nice workmanship. The mounting plate is powder coated in a matt black. Looks great. The kit includes the wring harness to complete the install to make it an ALL electrical system and totally eliminates the crap with the power steering fluid and pressure lines. Sweet...

The plug wire are going on now. They are a perfect fit. Wires come out under the intake directly to the plugs with out all of the hassle of looms and long wires snaking out of the back under the intake. No close contact with the exhaust manifolds. Very pleased with this conversion.
Great news!! Glad the unboxing went well

Also, Nice the wires worked out so good

did you remove the intake manifold to replace the wires .. If no how did you do it ?

No. The intake had to come off. Time consuming and tedious as it is. The up side was that I was able to "clean" things up a bit under the intake and tidy up the intake itself.

No. The intake had to come off. Time consuming and tedious as it is. The up side was that I was able to "clean" things up a bit under the intake and tidy up the intake itself.
Cool ,, Just wondering

Back