Possible assassinating on Trump

VIPR PWR

Supporting Member
Reaction score
A Penn. rally .. saying shots fired and it looks like it was a head shot that may have winged him ,,
BREAKING
NEWS

Unbelievable - what a shame

Yeah I see that. It has dominated our new too. They blaming Biden for telling their party faithful that "Trump must be stopped at all cost"

Yeah I see that. It has dominated our new too. They blaming Biden for telling their party faithful that "Trump must be stopped at all cost"
Exactly .. that’s what they’ve been doing since Trump beat Clinton .. it’s been none stop to get Trump out .. the redric and BS from the lefty is exactly what’s led to the assination attempt . The other question is s their more behind this and at the political powers involved ! The left is massively desperate being so close to the election and their other BS attempts to get Trump out have failed . I wouldn’t be surprised if another attempt might be made !
The Secret Service failure with this incidence was just unbelievable . They never leave out any zone like the rooftops within rifle range unsecured . Something stinks with that !

Biden has the largest Whitehouse staff ever .. 565 staff at a payroll cost to the tax payer $61 million

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back