SRT-10 Prices

There are . Fresh water and some brakish in coves all over .. you just have to watch out for the stinging nettle jelly fish lol
Oh my!!! No kidding?!? I thought Jelly fish were only in the ocean. OMG. And there are water snakes and alligators back there too!

I might stick with the rattle snakes and scorpions lol

They are fun, just dont try to use them as a surf sale lol its really hard to operate the rutter and stand at the same time lol .. I am or was very adventurous to the point of dangerous ..
Exemplary! Hahah

Do you stand up on that thing and sail it? What's it called?

My youngest son looking for something to put on his peanut butter sandwich lol

65542563320__8F85D9F9-BE71-41EA-BE92-8B0A4A477CB5.jpeg

You know

I'm afraid to ask What that is??! I'm assuming it must be the "jelly" ? :eek: :D
Thats a jelly fish called a stinging nettle .. they sting you if they touch you skin and itch like hell making the area they touch all red .. the worst is if the get inside you bathing suit lol

That a jelly fish called a stinging nettle .. the sting you if they touch you skin and itch like hell making the area they touch all red .. the worst is f the get inside you bating suit lol
He's brave!!

Did that thing sting your boy??

Have the prices of the 10s gone up while the hos have been hoing???

Hahahaha!!!! Hos!

Oh my!!! No kidding?!? I thought Jelly fish were only in the ocean. OMG. And there are water snakes and alligators back there too!

I might stick with the rattle snakes and scorpions lol
Chesapeake Bay is a huge estuary. Completely salt water up to the Bay bridge, then it magically goes very brackish to fresher water immediately above it. Weirdest thing. We were just south of the bridge and noticed all the nettles around us. Got north of the bridge and they were all gone.
Water snakes are everywhere lol....got one that sometimes suns itself on my pier.
Draw a line from Texas across to and around Florida up to North Carolina and that's gator territory. Oh yeah, don't forget, Florida has the American crocodile too lol.
We have eastern diamondback rattlers, cottonmouths and copperheads.
What you haven't mentioned are the SHARKS lol. Pretty much any shark can go into any salt water, but bull sharks....they can travel into fresh water for periods of time. Bulls have made it up the Mississippi river as far as Illinois, though that tends to be a lot rarer these days with the sheer number of locks and dams that exist now.

Chesapeake Bay is a huge estuary. Completely salt water up to the Bay bridge, then it magically goes very brackish to fresher water immediately above it. Weirdest thing. We were just south of the bridge and noticed all the nettles around us. Got north of the bridge and they were all gone.
Water snakes are everywhere lol....got one that sometimes suns itself on my pier.
Draw a line from Texas across to and around Florida up to North Carolina and that's gator territory. Oh yeah, don't forget, Florida has the American crocodile too lol.
We have eastern diamondback rattlers, cottonmouths and copperheads.
What you haven't mentioned are the SHARKS lol. Pretty much any shark can go into any salt water, but bull sharks....they can travel into fresh water for periods of time. Bulls have made it up the Mississippi river as far as Illinois, though that tends to be a lot rarer these days with the sheer number of locks and dams that exist now.

Dammmm!!! Ya gotta be on your toes when heading East! lol

C9A4D67E-949F-4C80-80DE-4F7AD59FC5D5.jpeg

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back