SRT-10 Prices

The version I heard is:
“If both parties think they got screwed in the divorced settlement, then it was a fair settlement”.
Good One!!
I know some people that are going through that and a few are still going to court after 10 years. Lawyers truly have a license to print money.
On the other side of that, some couples split all assets right down the middle with no Lawyers involved.
With kids in the equation it becomes more complicated.

86,527 - is that your approx mileage?
82,600 miles (converting Kilometers to miles).
But, as mentioned, so many vehicles go through an odometer "adjustment" prior to sale. I don't bother but at what point do you make the argument when the engine, trans and differential have all been completely rebuilt??
82K might be considered a high-miler after nearly 20 years. Maybe it is worth 15-20 thousand less than one that is really low miles (?)
The cost of driving, I guess...

82,600 miles (converting Kilometers to miles).
But, as mentioned, so many vehicles go through an odometer "adjustment" prior to sale. I don't bother but at what point do you make the argument when the engine, trans and differential have all been completely rebuilt??
Right!! - Your truck is impeccable - I'm sure it's in better condition than many many others

Good One!!
I know some people that are going through that and a few are still going to court after 10 years. Lawyers truly have a license to print money.
On the other side of that, some couples split all assets right down the middle with no Lawyers involved.
With kids in the equation it becomes more complicated.
By the time they get it figured out the kids are grandparents! Lol

Those were the days after the hell raising days ..see EXEMPLARY :cool:

IMG_8307.jpeg

Ifigured you would catch that lol

I was USCG.....every idiot in a little sailboat like that (especially hobie cats) are what we referred to as "job security" View attachment 66585
Hahaha … believe me those things are a pain in the ask to operate on a windy day ..but fun as hell !
That was at the 3 rivers ( Rappahannock , Tappahannock and Potmic rivers ) in Va. at my Aunts house . The wind got a hold one day and the thing flipped , the sail stuck into the river floor lol . I finally got the sail out but couldn't get the thing flipped back over so I climbed up on top with the sail . I was around 1000 yards out or so .. luckily the ore was attached with a rope . The current was light but still taking me down river slowly .. my Aunt and my son were laughing their asses off and then the decided to leave and go get lunch without me hahaha .. I think it took me an hour to get back to shore hahaha? Its a good thing Im a good swimmer lol ! The sunburn was not fun at all !

Hahaha … believe me those things are a pain in the ask to operate on a windy day ..but fun as hell !
That was at the 3 rivers ( Rappahannock , Tappahannock and Potmic rivers ) in Va. at my Aunts house . The wind got a hold one day and the thing flipped , the sail stuck into the river floor lol . I finally got the sail out but couldn't get the thing flipped back over so I climbed up on top with the sail . I was around 1000 yards out or so .. luckily the ore was attached with a rope . The current was light but still taking me down river slowly .. my Aunt and my son were laughing their asses off and then the decided to leave and go get lunch without me hahaha .. I think it took me an hour to get back to shore hahaha? Its a good thing Im a good swimmer lol ! The sunburn was not fun at all !
Great memories though! Lol
I've never been back East there seems to be lots of Rivers and Water!

That's a great yacht!! Has that nice paid for look! Looks fun too! :cool:
They are fun, just dont try to use them as a surf sale lol its really hard to operate the rudder and stand at the same time lol .. I am or was very adventurous to the point of dangerous ..

Last edited:
Great memories though! Lol
I've never been back East there seems to be lots of Rivers and Water!
There are . Fresh water and some brakish in coves all over .. you just have to watch out for the stinging nettle jelly fish lol

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back