SRT-10 Prices

I have relatives in FL and VA maybe someday I'll see that part of the country :D

Chesapeake Bay is a huge estuary. Completely salt water up to the Bay bridge, then it magically goes very brackish to fresher water immediately above it. Weirdest thing. We were just south of the bridge and noticed all the nettles around us. Got north of the bridge and they were all gone.
Water snakes are everywhere lol....got one that sometimes suns itself on my pier.
Draw a line from Texas across to and around Florida up to North Carolina and that's gator territory. Oh yeah, don't forget, Florida has the American crocodile too lol.
We have eastern diamondback rattlers, cottonmouths and copperheads.
What you haven't mentioned are the SHARKS lol. Pretty much any shark can go into any salt water, but bull sharks....they can travel into fresh water for periods of time. Bulls have made it up the Mississippi river as far as Illinois, though that tends to be a lot rarer these days with the sheer number of locks and dams that exist now.
Yes my parents owned a vacation home in a place called Haliper which was in a cove just an extremely short boat ride to the Chesapeake bay… very private area . It was still brakish water . It had a very small man made private beach We use to launch off on our water skis … the cove was full of stink nettles and you learned fast not to wipe out on the skis lol . One day I did wipe out dropping a ski learning how to 1 ski .. all i saw was a huge stinging nettle coming right at my face hahaha … we also had 2 styrofoam sail boats that could no be swamped or sink .. We tried to swamp them with the ski boat and they just filled with water from the wakes hahaha
We use to run the boar hard in the bay jumping from wave to wave .. cushions flying around and people hahaha ! We were luck the boat didnt split in half from the impact with the choppy waves . WE WERE INVINCIBLE IN THE YOUNGER DAYS but if Mom or Dad caught us doing that crazy shit we would have been grounded for life lol ..i was around 14 or 15 years old back then ..

Yes my parents owned a vacation home in a place called Haliper which was in a cove just an extremely short boat ride to the Chesapeake bay… very private area . It was still brakish water . It had a very small man made private beach We use to launch off on our water skis … the cove was full of stink nettles and you learned fast not to wipe out on the skis lol . One day I did wipe out dropping a ski learning how to 1 ski .. all i saw was a huge stinging nettle coming right at my face hahaha … we also had 2 styrofoam sail boats that could no be swamped or sink .. We tried to swamp them with the ski boat and they just filled with water from the wakes hahaha
We use to run the boar hard in the bay jumping from wave to wave .. cushions flying around and people hahaha ! We were luck the boat didnt split in half from the impact with the choppy waves . WE WERE INVINCIBLE IN THE YOUNGER DAYS but if Mom or Dad caught us doing that crazy shit we would have been grounded for life lol ..i was around 14 or 15 years old back then ..
They would have made you swim with the nettles!!! Hahahaha

Chesapeake Bay is a huge estuary. Completely salt water up to the Bay bridge, then it magically goes very brackish to fresher water immediately above it. Weirdest thing. We were just south of the bridge and noticed all the nettles around us. Got north of the bridge and they were all gone.
Water snakes are everywhere lol....got one that sometimes suns itself on my pier.
Draw a line from Texas across to and around Florida up to North Carolina and that's gator territory. Oh yeah, don't forget, Florida has the American crocodile too lol.
We have eastern diamondback rattlers, cottonmouths and copperheads.
What you haven't mentioned are the SHARKS lol. Pretty much any shark can go into any salt water, but bull sharks....they can travel into fresh water for periods of time. Bulls have made it up the Mississippi river as far as Illinois, though that tends to be a lot rarer these days with the sheer number of locks and dams that exist now.
Ive never seen a croc but have seen many many gators even walking down the streets in neighborhoods .
We don't worry about the sharks here even when fisherman reel them in on the beach lol ..
when I read the book Jaws there was the scene when the guy was on the dock and tore it apart and the guy went in the water and swam back and got out of the water just in time .. that was me , yes they used my name lol .. then the movie and they used some guy named Chralie and pissed me off lol .

Zilla - Yellow Fever 118, 13th RC YF built, 14th YF built, heavily modified.
Currently waiting on new 1k hp motor, new transmission and DTS super60 axle.
105k miles on chassis
I would want $55k but probably only get $40k as it's really a niche market

Rodan - 05 QC, painted TA Orange, new stock motor has 25k miles, chassis has 106k miles. New tr6060 has about 3k miles. FBO, mild interior mods, assassin bars, rear helper bags.
I would want $45k, but probably only get $25-30k

Scruffy - 04 RC, new 05 motor, forged pistons, stock rods, thump cam, upgraded valvtrain, new paint, caltracs.
I think the chassis has 60-70k miles on it.
Haven't decided on color for body or wheels yet. Original black truck.
I would like $40k out of it but probably only get $25-30k, at that price I would just garage it till the market comes back up. I'm already upside down at $40k.

Nice collection! The first one is a great way to solve the Red or Black debate! Hahahaha!

Nice collection !
Im curious as to what you do for a living .. Yes, I being nosey and curious .. You don't have to answer if you don't want to lol..

Road construction.
Zilla has the same panel, from 12v guy (out of business now)
When I was into car shows they had rgb moving/multi color headlights/ foglights, line lock, future nitrous, electric exhaust cut out, floor lights, led behind door reflectors, etc

I dont believe in 100% stock vehicles regardless of value. There are plenty of them out there already.
You guys were talking about mileage. Just following BAT for the past 4 yrs there are 10-12 trucks with less than 1k miles changing hands. Again, just on BAT

I dont believe in 100% stock vehicles regardless of value. There are plenty of them out there already.
You guys were talking about mileage. Just following BAT for the past 4 yrs there are 10-12 trucks with less than 1k miles changing hands. Again, just on BAT
What were/are the approx prices on those with less than 1,000?

There's a place for both stock and modded. Sometimes we need a blank canvas to start from!

There's usually a difference in prices between years and RC vs QC.

Road construction.
Zilla has the same panel, from 12v guy (out of business now)
When I was into car shows they had rgb moving/multi color headlights/ foglights, line lock, future nitrous, electric exhaust cut out, floor lights, led behind door reflectors, etc

That's incredible and I had no idea the QC went for more than the RCs
Because QC’s have 4 doors and multi functions . There great for , towing , grocery shopping , Soccer moms and the front seats recline to take a nap on a long haul in a rest area or Walmart parking lot .. Which will explain a little higher mileage lol

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back