Went for a ride...

Nice and clean! Looks like a great day for a drive

Boat ride, and I think you may have missed something lol....

I thought they already started reconstruction

I've admitted Derrrr before!

That’s a hell of a water ski ramp .. lol

They say the culprit always returns to the crime ! lol
I wasn't driving that giant piece of shit lol....and the best ramp memes had the General Lee jumping it lol
I thought they already started reconstruction
Not yet, design bids have been submitted. No one knows yet if they're gonna cheap out and just rebuild what was there or something different. They're looking to have construction (whichever they end up going with) by 2028.

I wasn't driving that giant piece of shit lol....and the best ramp memes had the General Lee jumping it lol

Not yet, design bids have been submitted. No one knows yet if they're gonna cheap out and just rebuild what was there or something different. They're looking to have construction (whichever they end up going with) by 2028.
The Dukes!! lol

lol the rebel yell horn blasting

Well I’m sure the Government will send out Bootyboy to investigate and fund the styrofoam pillar replacement’s lol

Well I’m sure the Government will send out Bootyboy to investigate and fund the styrofoam pillar replacement’s lol
You mean Buttgigger (that's what I call him)? Nah, the fed is giving $$ but this whole process is on the state.

Having problem with my internet as usual .. damn waste of money

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back