Continued from 2007 ... GO DOW GO!!

True and tried dividend building covers the drops and only smaller companies may cut or drop the dividends completely .. Rare but happens ,, T , D and BA have done the cut or remove the div. But it is rare when they do that …

BA actually , when they killed a damn good div. Years ago stated in a PR or filing that they would be bringing back the div . Freaking lie or when ? Ive been in on BA before the cut and still am …

How old is your phone , i forgot what you said the OS number was ..
How much do you pay for phone service and with who ? Impay 28$ per month , unlimited data , text and hot spot which is based through the Verizon network. i’ve had this for going on 4 years since the heart problems . I also bought my Iphone 13 mini through them ( prices were close or the same to everyone else ) . I also bought the apple Iwatch 8 through apple .Which I used to monitor my vitals and do a EKG .. But it went on the SCITZ on me after 4 months and I had to fight for 2 months to get a refund and return it .
They also will hook you up if you have a apple watch with cellular for an extra 5$ a month when I had it !

I have never had a problem with the service and the hotspot s actually better and faster than my wifi internet.
People always tell me they throttle back the speed with these cheaper cost services ,, I just tell the BS , they all throttle back during higher traffic times .. its never affect me .. also has 5g .

They also gave me $100 dollars for buying the device and a $25 gift cardmto use at their online shop lol

In November I will be cancelling my Spectrum wifi because they are lying scammers .. They sent me letters that i was such a good long time customer and they are no longer going to have the service ive been using for 25 years that they are giving me a faster service at no cost .. Then I noticed in small print a few billings latter that they will be raising my costs 20$ as its saying its a promotional .. Lying sacks of elephant dung eat that for dinner . They loose this customer .. ill use my hotspot and save the dollars for their BS WiFi that doesn't work as good ..

How old is your phone , i forgot what you said the OS number was ..
How much do you pay for phone service and with who ? Impay 28$ per month , unlimited data , text and hot spot which is based through the Verizon network. i’ve had this for going on 4 years since the heart problems . I also bought my Iphone 13 mini through them ( prices were close or the same to everyone else ) . I also bought the apple Iwatch 8 through apple .Which I used to monitor my vitals and do a EKG .. But it went on the SCITZ on me after 4 months and I had to fight for 2 months to get a refund and return it .
They also will hook you up if you have a apple watch with cellular for an extra 5$ a month when I had it !

I have never had a problem with the service and the hotspot s actually better and faster than my wifi internet.
People always tell me they throttle back the speed with these cheaper cost services ,, I just tell the BS , they all throttle back during higher traffic times .. its never affect me .. also has 5g .

They also gave me $100 dollars for buying the device and a $25 gift cardmto use at their online shop lol
Nice! I'll check that out

They also just start tomlet you make a annual payment and you get a discount for doing so .

Futures right now ..no looking good.. but possible Buy ops if this relates to tomorrow open !
IMG_0986.jpeg

Oh that's freaky!! I'm full on sixed out! You have the sevens in your page for sure!! Nuts!!!

Not one 6 or one 7 in any of the numbers in the first futures post!!! So it's neutral lol

Oh brother!! Roaring kitty posts dog meme and chewy shares went up 20%!! Insane. They went down of course

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back