What does your knuckle show?

And he has two trucks he can post up either I've both! We're not even that picky about it lol lol
That justifies the 2 votes then … we need him to post pics of both

Just so I fully understand, is a “spindle” and a “knuckle” the same part (i.e. the thing that holds the hub/bearing on)?

Also where do you find the rest of those sales code as shown in your post? That is pretty handy…
Your pick is the knuckle and the part the goes in the large circular hole would be the spindle/Hub carrier . Many are integrated as one and serviceable only as one part , usually on older vehicles . At least that’s the way I look and see it .

Last edited:
Oh and did you know that a 1976 AMC Pacer actually has a hub cap gasket .. True ! Lol

Oh and did you know that a 1976 AMC Pacer actually has a hub cap gasket .. True ! Lol
Nice! Now we know!

Did they have muffler bearings and blinker fluid too? Lol - i think there really are muffler bearings even though we say that in jest hahah

That poll is set for as many as one wants but it doesn't allow more than two!?

Nice! Now we know!

Did they have muffler bearings and blinker fluid too? Lol - i think there really are muffler bearings even though we say that in jest hahah
It’s funny but I’ll bet I’m the only one living that knows that lol

Me neither .. it’s a rigged voting machine

Nice! Now we know!

Yes , now if I can find the elusive muffler bearing , ILL KNOW EVERYTHING LOL
Here ya go Screenshot 2024-06-17 at 11-35-36 2024 Post Ho Thread Page 74 Dodge Ram SRT-10 Forum - Viper T...png

1b4e3cf69528b3fa9f7217904fb2b4d9.jpg image-2132479632.jpg

Hahahaha!! That's great!

And now they offer engine alignment!! Only at exclusive stores though :p :D:p

I am now complete ,, Thanks for the post lol

I bet x2 would have some good used ones!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back