Continued from 2007 ... GO DOW GO!!

Yea it's a trading stock for sure and better to trade if there is some pattern. They have something to do with coreweave whatever they do lol
What they are about ..

Description :
Core Scientific, Inc. provides digital asset mining services in North America. It operates through two segments, Mining and Hosting. The company offers blockchain infrastructure, software solutions, and services; and operates data center mining facilities. It also mines digital assets for its own account; and provides hosting services for other large bitcoin miners, which include deployment, monitoring, trouble shooting, optimization, and maintenance of its customers' digital asset mining equipment. In addition, the company provides electrical power, repair, and other infrastructure services to operate, maintain, and earn digital assets; and sells mining equipment to customers. Core Scientific, Inc. was founded in 2017 and is headquartered in Dover, Delaware.

What the CEO gets paid —- 1.11 million
What the EXECUTIVE VP/CFO gets paid —- 392.1K
What the Executive VP, Chief Legal and Administrative Officer, Chief Compliance Officer & Secretary —- 492.41k
Everyone else shows N/A on pay .

The Burrito CFO is leaving in March maybe that's some reason it's hanging lower
Maybe .. usually the hit or the gain will come when the new one is established and naked .

That makes me back down … Core a small company and AI , blockchain .. It won’t be able to compete significantly in the Cloud over the bigs . They are very small time ! The only thing in that would be a benefit would be for the big companies only , to buy them out/ merge . But I would much prefer to own the big companies . Less risk to the possibilities of failure and going out of business .. Remember CORE already claimed Bankruptcy and got lucky .. Flips are the only way to try and play it and sure as heck not with a lot of dollars ..

In the realm of the many companies on the market a Billion dollar company is a nothing burger !

That makes me back down … Core a small company and AI , blockchain .. It won’t be able to compete significantly in the Cloud over the bigs . They are very small time ! The only thing in that would be a benefit would be for the big companies only , to buy them out/ merge . But I would much prefer to own the big companies . Less risk to the possibilities of failure and going out of business .. Remember CORE already claimed Bankruptcy and got lucky .. Flips are the only way to try and play it and sure as heck not with a lot of dollars ..
Good analogy! And so true! The biggest mega caps are way less likely to fail, Merge or go bk! So day trafes only for CORZ!

What they are about ..

Description :
Core Scientific, Inc. provides digital asset mining services in North America. It operates through two segments, Mining and Hosting. The company offers blockchain infrastructure, software solutions, and services; and operates data center mining facilities. It also mines digital assets for its own account; and provides hosting services for other large bitcoin miners, which include deployment, monitoring, trouble shooting, optimization, and maintenance of its customers' digital asset mining equipment. In addition, the company provides electrical power, repair, and other infrastructure services to operate, maintain, and earn digital assets; and sells mining equipment to customers. Core Scientific, Inc. was founded in 2017 and is headquartered in Dover, Delaware.

What the CEO gets paid —- 1.11 million
What the EXECUTIVE VP/CFO gets paid —- 392.1K
What the Executive VP, Chief Legal and Administrative Officer, Chief Compliance Officer & Secretary —- 492.41k
Everyone else shows N/A on pay .
M&ms and lunch Money only!

M&ms and lunch Money only!
And an almond joy or risk the chance for a steak and lobster dinner for 2 lol .. hey Been there done that with cores already lol

Last edited:
That's great!!
Outback was good ,, actually had a Sirloin , baked potato with the works and sone kid of Lobster pasta .. Sandy went juices red a burger this time with fries ..
but I i will say Outback has become rediculous with pricing and servings.. I’ll be surprised if the loose revenue ..

Looks like the TSLA buy op is in !
TSLA scares me lol - no rhyme nor reason at all to me anyways. Next stop robo taxi unveiling and hope the like what they see i guess??

But for a long position seems like a buy op for sure

CORZ is the mining business so it should somehow tie to the crapto

TSLA scares me lol - no rhyme nor reason at all to me anyways. Next stop robo taxi unveiling and hope the like what they see i guess??

But for a long position seems like a buy op for sure
It dropped do to the Robo Taxi being delayed till Oct.

AMZN , GOOGL are also buy ops ..
this IMO is probably a good time to test the waters with a couple of each .. with drops like today , including META ( the expensive one ) , AAPL included even though IMO ts above 200 .. they all are going to go up . Either good for a long term for growth or a swing trade test for a few bucks .

The tech sector is hit hard as the Nasdaq shows . Mostly due to the market yesterday hitting records again .
I added a little WMT this morning as I’ve market my ad price below 70$ ( long term ) .
I’ve also added in the last few days a few more D and DOW long terms both !

CORZ is the mining business so it should somehow tie to the crapto
Data services and power looking at AI companies and repairs to systems , could and block chain is what the I posted yesterday, Small company but trying to connect to big tech … over paid CEO and the bankruptcy are a major factor .. they appear to mine some crapto mainly for themselves .. I don’t consider them anywhere near a solid company.
It’s on my list still but I’m not playing it unless I get some solid news and info I can believe .. basically I seeing a pump and dump over and over again ..I’ve done my testing and now taking advantage of the solid big companies to add a few more here and there .

If you look at the market it is on a up trend hitting all time record on the indexes and also many many stocks especially the big companies have been a uptrend showing on all the charts over time .
All charts have a setting for time frames you can click to see .. 1 day , 5 day , 3 month 6 Month 1 yr , 3 year , 5 year and all time as a example where you can get a idea of the up and down trend . They also show the up or down % over those periods above of gains or loss.. the daily chart s a pain and tells very little from day to day .. going further out gives a better idea of each stocks trend .

Last edited:
Data services and power looking at AI companies and repairs to systems , could and block chain is what the I posted yesterday, Small company but trying to connect to big tech … over paid CEO and the bankruptcy are a major factor .. they appear to mine some crapto mainly for themselves .. I don’t consider them anywhere near a solid company.
It’s on my list still but I’m not playing it unless I get some solid news and info I can believe .. basically I seeing a pump and dump over and over again ..I’ve done my testing and now taking advantage of the solid big companies to add a few more here and there .
Good research and you're definitely experienced with the pump and dumps and the strugglers! I just watch them lol

If you look at the market it is on a up trend hitting all time record on the indexes and also many many stocks especially the big companies have been a uptrend showing on all the charts over time .
Definitely! And once the rates go down won't that push the stocks up again?

It dropped do to the Robo Taxi being delayed till Oct.

AMZN , GOOGL are also buy ops ..
this IMO is probably a good time to test the waters with a couple of each .. with drops like today , including META ( the expensive one ) , AAPL included even though IMO ts above 200 .. they all are going to go up . Either good for a long term for growth or a swing trade test for a few bucks .

The tech sector is hit hard as the Nasdaq shows . Mostly due to the market yesterday hitting records again .
I added a little WMT this morning as I’ve market my ad price below 70$ ( long term ) .
I’ve also added in the last few days a few more D and DOW long terms both !
That's what bugs me about TSLA! seems it runs way up on out of the blue for awhile then goes way back down the same way. It's a good stock but I'm staying out of that one until it goes way back down since I'm not already in. I just know the minute i bought it would drop like a rock. Then if they aren't happy with something to do with the robotaxi the will get out faster than i can place an order hahahaha. Same happened with Cybertruck off and on.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back