Continued from 2007 ... GO DOW GO!!

AAPL got the legs again ,l solidly thru 200 and holding ..
AMZN still trying to get over 200 and holding .. did close @200 today ..
GOOG /GOOGL/ALPHABET LOL will be getting legs and pushing for the break thru of 200 soon ..
CMG appears to be settling in and consolidating at the moment ..
IBM I’ll head higher as more upgrades and ER beat come in ,, 200 is the number I’m looking for .
Since we are now getting closer to the election and a possible , at least 1 rate decrease .. We should be seeing the market moving up and hopefully a good trend appears .
Find the buy ops before they go higher IMO ..

I tossed 3 high partials from past divs of AAPL totaling 1 share using specific lots trade .. lowered cost avg. ,I loose .25 div. Which I added 1 share of D which makes up for that plus … 219.93 cash back in account will have to wait on adjustment to see the actual gain . But should be in the high 100’s .

Can't seem to get anything going - it's like having five cents in a mail

Maybe if it were thirty years ago hahahaha! But starting so late seems futile -

Maybe if it were thirty years ago hahahaha! But starting so late seems futile -
IMO it’s not the point of building for a retirement anymore . It’s the point of just getting extra cash for something ,, Like a Christmas fund , Birthday gifts , a few nice restaurants throughout the year , paying a unexpected whatever like do payments r a auto repair , covering a few bills during the year and all the M&M’s and Almond Joys all year long lol .. maybe a set of new tires for the Queen and the rest of the maintenance , pay your tax bill if you owe at tax time . That’s what investing can do and doesn’t take a ton of money .. like I’ve stated about TRADING , Trading is for using money you can afford to loose already . Trade for fun sort of lol .
Build that little extra income is what older people like me with dividend ETF’s solid company and lower risk investments .
Solid large cap company growth investments ..

I started buying AAPL in small amount just after the first split which I posted before .. ad 1 ,2 maybe 10 shares at the time around $90 per share .. didn’t take many years at all and I’m sitting on a large profit and still growing plus the div. And over the years have taken a decent amount of profit while still adding a couple when the price is within my cost average .
I’ll tell you ,, if goes back to in the range of just $300 again my gains/profit will be well into the 100k range on AAPL alone . It’s @220 as of today .
GOOGL , AMZN are also going to grow and IMO will be over $200 in the near future. My thoughts are buying those under 200 is a good price at this time . There are others I’ve owned for longer and have done great already but prices are way higher than my cost avg. so ai just let them grow and pay a larger dividend .. HD , Cat are 2 examples ..

Think of this … Banks pay interest on your money a few around 5% give or take !
A small portfolio with cheap cost ETF’s and quarterly div. Stocks can easily pay you more % in Divs alone . The screenshots I’ve posted give you some decent choices to check out .. the AXOS screenshot does well and pays monthly on all the ETF’s .. I bought in using 2k to get the sign in bonus and decided to let it just ride , none are in the drip and I transfer the cash out to my high interest money market account to be transferred to one of my brokerage accounts when I find something to buy or add . Doing that is better than compounding interest lol ..

That's so true and I'm set up now with the account and did add some profit within a month so i should keep going with it. I'll look at the lists in the other posts again and I like apple since they are going go be around for a long time. I also like Amazon

Got an email from fetch they added the IOS 15 phones back in! I'm getting ready to grab a gift card for Amazon - 2nd one lol

It does all add up when you use cash back cards and pay off monthly plus the fetch rewards and interest at 5.25% so getting the stocks working is key

That's so true and I'm set up now with the account and did add some profit within a month so i should keep going with it. I'll look at the lists in the other posts again and I like apple since they are going go be around for a long time. I also like Amazon
No doubt about them being around .. their worth more than some countries ..

It does all add up when you use cash back cards and pay off monthly plus the fetch rewards and interest at 5.25% so getting the stocks working is key
Easy to make more than 5.25 % interest in simple cheap ETF’s and decent stocks …
Set the plan to buy something decent with a div. , decide and set in your plan to sell at an example, 10%,15% gain ( your % choice). That’s like making double the interest or more than a money market , CD’s , etc. accounts , plus the div if you play the timing of the exdates .
Always try to get a lower cost on everything you buy ( limit orders).
Always watch and get the price range and go for the lower range for buys ..Example : AAPL range has been from around 209 to 215 yet appears to be trending higher right now .
D ( electric ,energy , utilities ) trades in the range of mid 48’s and low 50’s at the moment .. it’s cheap right now and utility companies are suppose to be the safest div. Paying investments for long term . They are used in almost every bodies managed retire portfolios.
D is one I keep adding a couple here and there , I own a lot and have a position on all my accounts . It’s great at these prices to even DRIP the position . I only take cash divs on my largest D account holdings all the others are in the DRIP..
EFT’s are safer considering they are funds with many companies in them based on specific market catagories . The prices Change very slowly yet they pay out big yields . The ones I own pay me monthly divs. I shit them on and of the DRIP depending on the price at the time , I will also ad a few here and there just prior to the exdate to guarantee more divs. The ETF’s are basically buy and forget watching them all the time , just check them . Look at RYLD At the div yield % .. and I am building share count still because the price is good now .. the range is around 15.98 to 16.04 now . They are very slow growth positions only, decent income positions monthly income sources for me !

Approx how far back for the range? Day? 5 day? Month?
There is no specific time frame as trends and market events change .. but a baseline range can be seen post or pre events ..
Some even over years like DUK ( utilities companies) can give you a good idea of a price range .. usually a flat range ( not much change over time ) are usually good signs for long term income investments and a average up or down of and average price range to start with. The charts can show the ranges at different intervals based on market events. I still tend to look at charts at the pandemic time to date and look for more flat lines in the charts present .
Look 1 year , YTD , 6 month 3 month , 5 day charts high should be more than sufficient to give you a reasonable price range of investment your looking at .

TSLA - Cybertruck unveil in China Friday with Optimus Bot - AI trade convention - I think it will pop again on Friday?? Limit order at 230 I'll probably not get filled but Maybe

Limit order NVDA - if it drops some. I feel like it's going up again and will on the earnings in august if not sooner.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back